He is curious about you

(Ever since you had the small introduction with Nanami he has been really curious about you. Nobody really got his interest but you. Everyday you would greet him with your usual smile and walk with him in the classroom. Him being the introvert he won't really talk but wasn't really bothered since you knew your limits)

Nanami- why do you talk to me?

Y/N- hm?

(You looked at him with dotted eyes confused what does he actually mean)

Y/N- um...a...hmm... well I mean you are my classmate right so can I not talk to you?

(he just looks at you as you look at him too not knowing what to do)

Y/N- I mean if you have any problem I can stop that you know

Nanami- it's fine

Y/N- oh okay...hey Haibara! here!

Haibara- hi Y/n, hello Nanami

Y/N- where were you going?

Haibara- haven't you guys heard that our upperclassmen caught a huge ass cursed spirit?

Y/N- really?! why didn't they exorcise it?

Haibara- not sure, I was just going to check it out do you want to join?

Y/N- ofcourse! Kento-kun c'mon let's go!

Nanami- I am fine here

Y/N- oh c'mon let's go, it's going to be fun!

(You said excitedly jumping down from your seat. He just sighed and got up from his seat. You and Haibara were walking in front of him while he just silently followed you both. Arriving the room where the cursed spirit was you and Haibara stood there not sure what actually you expected from that thing in front of you)

Nanami- what part of it looks fun?

Y/N- honestly none...

(You said in disgust as your eye was twitching looking at that gross booger looking huge cursed spirit)

Y/N- oh gosh I feel sick

(You said and walked out of the room followed by Nanami and Haibara)

Nanami- are you okay?

Y/N- honestly no! I feel like I am going to throw up...I'll see you guys later

(You said and ran away leaving them both alone)

Haibara- I regret bringing her here that thing was actually really disgusting

Nanami- *sighs* If she is going to get disgusted by such spirits how is she gonna fight?

Haibara- don't say that, that spirit actually was disgusting and moreover you can't take her lightly she is from the Gojo Family

Nanami- she is?

Haibara- man don't tell me you didn't listened to her when she gave her introduction. She is the younger sister of Gojo Satoru, how can you not listen to her? she is so nice!

Nanami- you seem to know her really well

Haibara- ofcourse we have had conversations, we even went on a few mission together. She is actually really powerful and skilled

Nanami- what else do you know about her?

Haibara- she also told me that her favourite colour was (f/c), she likes sandwiches and (f/fd), she hates spiders like alot! she is actually really kind, she is alot like Gojo-senpai but when it comes to her work she is very wise and serious. She is really helpful too.

Nanami- and?

Haibara- and- wait aren't you being too curious about her?

Nanami- didn't you told me that I should get to know her

Haibara- wait I did?

Nanami- yeah

Haibara- hmm...oh I guess I forgot maybe, anyways she is also really cool and she have needles as her cursed weapon! she moves so swiftly just like a ballerina. You gotta see her while she fights, it's just so mesmerizing. Also she hates people who are not loyal and lie. Well that's all I know!

Nanami- that's all? you know alot!

Haibara- well you need to have conversations with the person to know them Nanami

Nanami- right

Y/N- yo! i am back

Haibara- done with your throwing up session?

Y/N- yeah! phew...anyways c'mon let's go and get some lunch you guys

(You said putting your arms around both of their arms and started dragging them with you)

Haibara- where are we going?

Y/N- well there is this new bakery and they sell the most amazing sandwiches! like "The Most Amazing" sandwiches. They even got a wide variety of drinks, breads, deserts and other savoury food items. So we are all going to try them!

(You said with a huge smile, Haibara gives you a thumbs up and Nanami being Nanami didn't really showed any specific emotions on his face but didn't mind it at all)

___________________________________________