He left

The last two years weren't a good one for your team and jujutsu sorcerers. Haibara died, Geto left and everything changed. You and Nanami were graduating this year so that was quite a relief. You still weren't really over Haibara's death, no matter how much he teased you he was your bestfriend you cared for and as for Geto you were really upset that he became a criminal. You never expected him to do such a thing since you always saw him as a role model.
You and Nanami finally graduate as Special Grade-1 and Grade 1 sorcerers respectively. You were sure that you wanted to be teacher in Jujutsu high and train the young sorcerers just like your brother. You weren't really sure what was Nanami's plan but you were hoping for him to stay beside you as a fellow teacher in the Jujutsu High.

Y/N- wait! what? you are leaving?

Nanami- yes that's what I said

Y/N- why? what are you going to do?

Nanami- I want to live peacefully and earn just enough money for our survival in the future

Y/N- seriously Kento!? I thought we were going to be together!

Nanami- I am not breaking up with you Y/n, I am just making things easier

Y/N- don't tell me you are leaving Tokyo?

Nanami- depends on my job

Y/N- Kento you can't do this! you are leaving me? like you know I hardly have anyone right now, elder brother is always on missions or training his students, Shoko senpai is busy, Suguru senpai left and Haibara he...

(You stop talking trying to calm yourself down. You take a seat on the park bench supporting your head with your hands. Nanami just sat next to you and pulls your hands towards him holding them)

Nanami- I understand but I want to lead a simple and peaceful life with you if things remain good between us

(You look at him upset, no matter what he said you didn't wanted him to leave)

Y/N- fine, I won't stop you from doing what you want to do. I won't lie that I am not upset or mad, I am, but if you feel that being a salaryman makes you happy than you are free to go.

(You said staring at your hands which he was holding, he was aware that you are going to be salty about it but he can't do anything about it)

Nanami- when things get better with the job I'll return to take you

(You just give him a nod and wrap your arms around him as he does the same. He pecks your forhead and rubs your back assuring you that he will be back.

After the graduation he did what he said, he left. You didn't really got the chance to see him off but you did said your goodbyes to him and parted ways. You both decided to not break off your relationship and as a pact he gave you a promise ring)

 You both decided to not break off your relationship and as a pact he gave you a promise ring)

Y/N- you will be back right?

Nanami- surely for you

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for 6K+ reads lovely reader-chans!❤️✨️