First Kiss

(holding your breathe you read the next line when suddenly your eyes widen and you stood up squealing like a fangirl)

Y/N- THEY DID IT! *squeals* FINALLY! AFTER 25 CHAPTERS OF WAIT!!!!

Haibara- woah there you will hurt yourself if you spin like that, what are you so happy about?

Y/N- the main characters in the book finally kissed!!! like after 25 chapters they finally did!

Haibara- its just a kiss Y/n what is so special about it?

Y/N- you know nothing about romance Haibara *sigh* its the way he did it! you know how he did it? lemme tell you. So the female lead was walking through the corrider and the male lead pulls her outside making her scream a little and then! and then! he pulls her by the waist, and gently starts to run his hand through her jawline pulling her face closer, he brushes his lips over hers before completely capturing them in the kiss!

(you said excitedly and started squealing and jumping again)

Haibara- that's great but isn't it how it happens everywhere?

Y/N- *sigh* you don't understand Haibara, its always the fictional guys who do such gestures

(you said taking your seat resting your face on your hand, he chuckles looking at you. Soon you both were joined by Nanami. After discussing and running some errands you all went your ways. You decided to take a walk in the garden since you got nothing else to do. You look at the pink petals falling into the pond as they float. Suddenly you felt someone pull your hand making you spin back, you squeak as you hit someone's chest, a hand snake around your waist while another one gently runs through your jawline pulling you close. A pair of lips brush over yours before entirely capturing them. Your eyes widen in shock when you realise who it is. Soon you close your eyes and your body relaxs as you kiss the person back. The grip on your waist tightens while your hand runs through the person's chest and rests on his shoulder. After a brief amount of time you both let go of each other's lips and look at each other, both of your faces flushed pink)

Nanami- is this how they do it in those books of yours?

(your eyes widen hearing his statement, you just hide your face in his chest trying to hide your shy face)

Y/N- your version wins though

(You said still too shy to face him. He makes you look at him and then pecks your forhead)

Y/N- stop or I might faint

Nanami- just like the lead in your book?

Y/N- heyyyyy! stop embarrassing me

(as you hide your face in your hands, he chuckles and takes your hand)

Nanami- c'mon we got a mission to complete, Haibara is waiting

(You look at him and nod before starting to walk with him)

Haibara- yo! hey Y/n why is your face red?

Y/N- w-what it's not!

Haibara- it is! you look like a chonky tomato *laughs*

(You took out your pins a dark aura covering you, seeing this Haibara gulps)

Y/N- you were saying something?

Haibara- Nanami help!

Nanami- deal with it yourself, you summoned it

(let's just say Haibara had to treat you with your favorite food in order that you spare his life)

___________________________________________