October 3rd - Teeth [Monster Katakuri x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• After connecting with Katakuri through a dating app service, the two of you begin casually dating that becomes more serious

After connecting with Katakuri through a dating app service, the two of you begin casually dating that becomes more serious. He never shows you his face in that time, and you can't help but fantasize about what he may be hiding.

CW: Online dating experience, thigh riding, semi-public sex (secluded but could be heard), the daunting idea of being perceived by the entire Charlotte family.

Title Song: "Teeth" By Lady Gaga

• WC: 3.5k

Part 1 of 3

Your hands gently touched his face as the mask from your date had been removed

Your hands gently touched his face as the mask from your date had been removed. Staring at him in awe, you gazed at his sharp teeth and facial scars that he had always kept hidden away from you.

"I know what it must look like," he breathed out, his voice deep as he placed his large hand on yours, "But it is what I've not been able to tell you all this time..."

Charlotte Katakuri and yourself had been matched on a dating app a few months ago. He had engaged you in rather simple and innocent conversation compared to how most guys spoke to you through the application. It was also intriguing that he kept the lower half of his face covered in all of his pictures, though it was giving you a red flag that something could be up. However, his overall intellect in being able to type in full and grammatically correct sentences, as well as his playful yet flirtatious banter was a breath of fresh air from to all the others asking for nudes. Didn't hurt that he had a godly build and those piercing, dark pink eyes in his photos that looked through you to your soul.

Even so, there was one picture on his profile in particular that you kept coming back to. One where Katakuri was wearing what looked like a custom face covering made of hand carved wood as if he had large and monstrous teeth. While you knew that there was no way he could really have teeth like that, there was a large part of you that could dream. You would never admit it to anyone outside of a few close friends and an online community you were a part of, but you were a bona fide monster fucker. Teeth were your weakness, and seeing that mask on him just made your fantasies run wild. If things did progress further and become more serious, you wondered if he would ever wear that mask again for you. Shaking the thoughts from your head, you always had to calm yourself, as a first date had yet to happen. Though it did not take long for him to finally ask you out.