Credits:

*All the parents cheered and played along with the music with their children everyone danced along, making Robin smile as she was singing along the music, Once Robin finished singing she walked to Bluey whom was playing early baby with Indy*

*Indy is time the nurse helping Bluey give birth to rhe baby doll*

Robin: *watched as her niece was playing with her friend, Indy, she smiled and was glad she saved her niece other non of this would've happend, she was really excited that her niece was back on her feet again after that terrible disease she had*

*Everyone was having lots of fun at the party, Bandit and Chilli were both just very happy that their daughter was healthy again and fought the illness in her lungs, the screen begins to Zoom as everyone laughed at Stripe failed to open the chip packet with sticky glue to the entrance of Bluey's school where there's lots of cars parked outside, then fades to black*

*then it cuts to the credits of Bluey and her entire friends and family dancing to the music of Robin playing Bink sakes*

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho
Gather up all of the crew!
It's time to ship out Bink's brew!
Sea wind blows. To where?
Who knows?
The waves will be our guide!
O'er across the ocean's tide
Rays of sunshine far and wide
Birds they sing of cheerful things, in circles passing by!

Bid farewell to weaver's town!
Say so long to port renowned!
Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!
Cross the gold and silver seas
The salty spray puts us at ease!
Day and night to our delight,
The voyage never ends!
Gather up all of the crew!
It's time to ship out Bink's brew!
Pirates we, eternally are challenging the sea!
With the waves to rest our heads,
ship beneath us as our beds!
Hoisted high upon the mast our Jolly Roger flies!
Somewhere in the endless sky,
Stormy winds are blowin' by!
Waves are dancing, evening comes,
It's time to sound the drums!
But steady men may never fear!
Tomorrow's skies are always clear!
So pound your feet and clap your hands till sunny days return!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Gather up all of the crew!
It's time to ship out Bink's brew!
Wave good-bye, but don't you cry
Our memories remain.
Our days are but a passing dream, everlasting though they seem
'neath the moon we'll meet again, the wind's our lullaby!
Gather up all of the crew!
It's time to ship out Bink's brew!
Sing a song and play along
For all the ocean's wide!
After all is said and done,
you'll end up a skeleton!
So spread your tale, from dawn till dusk, upon these boney seas!
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

*All the characters go to Ludo Studios, Franky, Robin and Olvia go to Eiichora Oda*

The end of Bluey: Serious illness, thank you for sticking around for this far, I just want thank the creators for making these amazing shows to make everyone happy, we'll never forget how amazing these creators are, Bluey and One Piece are the most amazing shows to ever exist in our hearts, thank you so much for inspiring me to be a better person and to always follow my dreams no matter what, to always go forward where ever I may go, I'll always be your one true fan so thank you very much for these amazing shows, thank you Ludo for making Bluey the best kids show in the history of other pre school shows, and thank you Oda for making One Piece the most amazing anime in the world, I loved how you made all of the characters and the artstyle was everything, and Thank you Joe Brumm for making Bluey as amazing as ever, I also loved the characters and the background is absolutely everything, they were very interesting to look at, even the background characters looked amazing please keep up with the good work Oda and Joe Brumm, this was a very lovely that I got to my storyline and crossover between Bluey x One piece, it took a bit of a while to do but I did it, I might have error mistakes as you read, but at least I tried my best to work very hard on this story, so thank you for everything that you guys are doing, just keep safe and healthy, thamk you so much for making these amazing show and making them awesome I really sincerly thank you 2 very much, you 2 are most amazing creators in the world and the best storytellers in the world as well so thank you so much for giving me all the hope and desire to keep going forward no matter what happens*

*Thank you everyone for reading this story I would really appreciate you guys are reading very well with my fanfic, thank you so much for reading, This was based of 2 stories already cookie_bluey's Bluey family friendly fanfic and One piece Serious Illness comic by Heivais, thank you for your amazing stories, I loved your storylines for the character, glad I was able to read them both, there maybe some errors on this book but I did very hard work doing this fanfic, this story was originally based on Luffy being sick, but I made it Bluey for the sake of this story, you guys did an amazing job writing your stories so this is my fanfic of Bluey getting sick with the bacteria disease which is cholera, Bluey is the survivor of this story, Robin recused her niece by taking her to Chopper immediately, I want to sincerly thank you everyone for reading this story, it means so much to me that, this is the first time I used Bluey for this story to be very sick, but I gave her the happy ending like in the One Piece serious Illness, I sincerly thank you*

*The End*