-Prologue-

-Prologue: The Hunters-

❥3rd Person

❥ The winds in the desert blew the sand around as it danced with the wind. A footstep was heard as a woman with long heel boots walked down the hill with her hunting rifle. She whistles a melody while putting the right ammo into the rifle, filling up the mags with normal ammo. She puts the mags into the rifle and stops in her tracks as she sees a ghazal.

She kneels down and points her rifle at the wild animal. Oh... She was hungry. Hungry to hunt things down. With her index finger on the trigger, she fired the rifle and made a hit at the head of the creature, killing it in an instant. She then slides down the slope of sand and stops in front of the ghazal.

She checked if it was truly dead until the creature got back up and started to run.

"Damn it!" She yelled in frustration.

She then started to chase the animal but the sand was slowing her down a little bit. The ghazal ran but it was having trouble focusing which was an advantage for her. She climbed up a slope of rocks and ran down it to gain speed. She soon got to the edge as she jumped off and dove right towards the ghazal like a dragon.

She dug her claws into the ghazal and made it fall to the ground. She looks at it as she then throws it on her shoulder.

"Sorry buddy... but I can't let my people starve."

She started to walk away with the ghazal on her shoulders, feeling the blood drip on her suit but she didn't care.

☆Timeskip☆

The laughter of children was heard as the kids in the desert ran around, trying to tag each other. The woman was serving food to the villagers as she made sure there was enough for everyone. A boy with a girl's haircut walked towards her as he smiled.

"Good to see you're still good at hunting, (Y/n)." He said with a grin on his face.

The woman looked at him as she had her hair in a bun and had the same style as (Y/n). It was indeed (Y/n). She chuckles as her gaze softens.

"What can I say except I'm good with my hands?" She smiled as she looked at her claws.

"You are like the best Hunter. At this point, you could probably be a Bounty Hunter. Which... aren't around that much."

"True but I would get your *ss first cause of your lame jokes."

They laughed...

It was a joke...

Was a joke...

A joke...

Joke...

Blood was stained on the sand as the villagers cried in pain over their lost ones. (Y/n) stood there as her eyes widened and showed true fear...

She hadn't felt that in months. Half of her face was burnt but it was soon fixed itself with her powers. But the only thing that scared her the most was Caleb crying because of his parents... She could've been faster. But she couldn't. She couldn't handle this guilt...