-1-

-Chapter 1: A New Era-

⚠️Warning- This chapter contains bad words, sexual themes, and violence. This is intended for more mature people.⚠️

⁠❥3rd Person

⁠❥  The sound of the the music blasted through the place while the customers danced like it was the last night of their lives. Some were talking, some were making out, while some... just went to rooms and did their thing. On the other hand, a woman with claws stood in the bar section as she drank a few cups of wine. The waiter slips a note underneath the cup as she then takes it. She puts coins on the countertop and then walks over to the dance floor, walking pass by all the people in the club.

She walks towards the staff room only as she unlocks it with a key card. There was one of the workers who was putting the clothes in the closet until the woman puts a cloth in their mouth that had antistatic on it, making the worker fall unconscious. She carefully puts the worker on the floor and takes their ID and keys as she leaves them there. She soon transformed into the worker as she whistles while walking past many doors until she got to the last door in the hallway.

She opens it to reveal about 7 people that have suits and looks professional.

"Oh? Sorry but you must be in the wrong room. We didn't order any room service." The man smiled at her.

"I'm afraid I am not room service..."

She suddenly turns back to herself. Her claws and horns were revealed as she pulls out her dual pistols.

"But I am the last face you'll see before you get knocked out..." She had a sinister glare as she pointed her guns at them.

Gunshots were fired as it soon went quiet. The woman sighs as she puts away her guns and starts walking towards their bodies...

☆☆☆☆☆

The woman stood outside the club with a cup of wine as she seemed to be waiting for someone. Soon enough, a truck drives as their comrade, Roy, pops their head out the window.

"So... how many were there? Let me guess! 7?" He grins as his eyes sparkled.

The woman chuckles as she walks out of the shadows, to reveal it was (Y/n).

"Yeah... oh! Special delivery!" She said with a smile. She puts her cup down as she put a huge bag in the back of the truck.

"Woah! That's... a lot."

"Yeah... It is. And all of them were hard to get. And they left me with a mark on my thigh." She looks down at her thigh as there was a cut where the bullet had been shot. Roy chuckles as he opens the passenger door for her.

"Yeah? Well... how about I drop you off at the blacksmiths so you can get your suit repaired. Don't want those kinky b*tches to grab your thighs in the camp." He chuckles as he watches her get in.

"Yeah but each one got their asses beaten up. Just drive." She implied as she closes the door behind her. Roy had a smile on his face as he seemed excited about driving.

"F*ck yeah!" Roy screamed in excitement.

Without a warning, he pressed on the pedal as they drove off into the Crossroads. Roy looks at (Y/n)'s gloves for a second before returning to face the road.

"You got blood there... Don't tell me you killed one of them?" He raised his eyebrows as he continued to drive.

"No. One of them was actually still awake and started attacking so I knocked him out. The old fashion way." She said in a low tone while using a wet towel to clean her gloves.