-3-

-Chapter 3: Crazy Magic-

⚠️Warning- This chapter contains bad words and violence. This is intended for more mature people.⚠️

❥1st Person

❥ As I felt the sun shine on my face, I yawned as I sit up and stretched my bones. I heard a few cracks but it didn't bother me. Is it me or do I feel like things are repeating again? Oh well... As soon as I put on my slippers that looked like cute dragons, I heard my door slide open as a familiar voice spoke up. "Rise and shine!" Lloyd yelled out with a smile on his face while I winced. "Shush!" I hissed as Lloyd soon shut up. "It's the morning. At least let me get ready."

"But today is the day we get to train Arin and Sora."

"I know that but I ain't fully awake. Can I at least change?" I whispered as Lloyd soon nobs and left the room and closed the door. As soon as he left, I took off my onesie and walked to my closet. Morning... Am I right or f*cking wrong? But seriously, morning training ain't that fun but that's how we used to be. After putting on my suit and boots, I headed out of my room while making a braid on my hair; walking into the kitchen to make some coffee.

When I got there, Lloyd was heating up some tea as he soon spotted me. "You done?" "Yeah. Now you can go on with the training thing." I implied as I grabbed my mug that said, "Best Mom Ever!" Okay... I admit, I like being a mother figure to Arin and Sora. But Caleb will always be in my mind as the first kid I called as my son. Lloyd looked at me as I served myself coffee but I could tell he was looking at my mug. "Uh... Why do you have that?"

As soon as I finished sipping my coffee, I looked at him with a smile on my face. "It's a gift I got on my 23rd birthday." I muttered as I looked at my mug. "I don't hate it but I can't deny it. Besides, doesn't it look cute?" My eyes sparkled at the color and sparkles in the mug. "I guess it is but... don't you think the words are not implying that you had a kid?"

"I already got used to it." I shrug as I took another sip of my coffee. "But I have a question." I then opened the fridge to get some strawberries. I started to wash them in the sink as I heard him speak. "What's up?"

"You think the kids are ready for training?"

"Absolutely! I have no doubt they aren't!"

With one more sip, I finished drinking my coffee and put my mug in the sink but when I saw the messy dishes, I looked at him. "I'm guessing you didn't want to do the dishes for weeks, huh?" He gulps as his face turns red from embarrassment. "N-No..." "Lloyd." I furrowed my eyebrows while I crossed my arms around my chest, knowing that he lied. "Okay... You got me. But seriously, I can't handle everything around the Monastery without the others not being here."

As I sigh, I noticed the tea boiling too much. "Hun... the tea." I pointed to the pot as he quickly turned off the stove and quickly grabbed the mittens to put the pot off the stove. He then started to pour it into a teacup as he nervously chuckled while I scrunch my eyebrows. "You know what? How about you wake up the kids while I get everything ready?" I placed my hand on his shoulders as I smiled softly at him. He smiled back as he puts the cup down and smiled.

"Sure. Just make sure that-"

"Okay! Bye!" I pushed him out the kitchen and threw Master Wu's staff at him as I closed the doors behind me. As soon as I knew he was gone, I sigh in relief as I slide down to the ground against the door. This isn't gonna be easy but... Let's see what I can do.

☆Timeskip☆

❥3rd Person

❥ As the heels of (Y/n) taps on the stone floors in the courtyard, she places the old table in front of the porch as she huffs. She soon went back inside to get the tea from inside but Arin, Sora, and Riyu were already out of the door and arrived at the courtyard. Sora yawns as she walks outside. "Why are we training way up here? We're becoming Ninja to help people. Shouldn't we be around people? You know, like, in the Crossroads?" Sora complained as Arin looked at her. "You just wanna go to the Crossroads Carnival, don't you?"