Ch 1

(Vance's Pov)

Slowly waking up to my phone alarm going off I groan softly before reluctantly sitting up to quickly turn the alarm off. I lay there for a minute trying to fully wake up before I carefully climb out of bed without waking the tiny figure asleep beside me and shuffle my way to the bathroom tiredly. Throwing some cold water on my face I dry it with a little towel before staring at my reflection my dark blue eyes staring back at me and I run a hand through my reddish brown hair with a sigh before I turn around and head to the kitchen where my older brother is rushing around I immediately giving him a confused look when I see him in his scrubs. "Nico what's going on?" The frazzled alpha quickly grabs his lab coat before saying quickly. "There's a big emergency at work and they called me in." I frown giving him a look of disbelief. "But you promised you'd stay in and watch Daehyun today so I could start that new stylist job!" He winces slightly before giving an apologetic look. "I'm sorry little bro but I don't plan these things. I'm the only doctor available that lives nearby." I sigh in aggravation running a hand through my hair stressfully. "What am I going to do I can't just cancel on the first day." Nico shrugs grabbing his phone before heading for the door. "Take him with you. I'm sure he'll be fine." I go to protest but he gives a quick goodbye before rushing out the door I immediately letting out a loud groan of annoyance my vanilla scent projecting a little. "Damn you Nico." I check the time seeing I don't have very long to get ready so I quickly rush to my bedroom and gently shake my sons shoulder cooing softly. "Daehyun sweetie wake up." He slowly opens his dark blue eyes blinking sleepily before he smiles at me happily. "Morning daddy!" I chuckle softly gently running my hands through his short black hair. "Good morning sweetie. We have to get ready okay? We're going to be going to a very special place so I need you to be extra good." He looks curious but agrees. "Okay daddy." I smile and kiss his forehead before picking him up and settle the four year old on my hip before heading to the closet letting Daehyun choose his clothes before I set him down and grab some clothes for myself. I set my clothes aside for now and help Daehyun into his paw patrol Chase shirt and some jeans then put his light up sneakers on his feet. I then help him brush his teeth and hair then lead him to the kitchen setting him in his special chair and quickly make a small bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal in the microwave making sure not to get it extremely hot then set it in front of the small boy. "Hurry and eat while I get dressed okay?" He nods and immediately starts eating happily I rushing to go get dressed myself pulling on a black t shirt and grey jeans. Once I'm ready I grab a bag of things for Daehyun slinging it over my shoulder then I grab my styling kit and rush to the kitchen seeing that Daehyun is finished eating I grabbing a napkin to wipe the small amount of oatmeal off his face. Putting the empty bowl in the sink I lift the small boy out of the chair and settle him on my hip before grabbing my styling kit and head out the door rushing to my new job at Jellyfish entertainment. Once I make it inside I head over to the receptionist getting my work badge and directions to the styling room before I set Daehyun down and lead him to the elevator we getting off at the right floor and I focus on making it to the styling room as quick as possible not noticing when Daehyun wanders away from me off in the opposite direction.