Ch 10

(Vance's Pov)

Slowly coming around I feel achy and hot with a throb coming from my neck. I slowly open my eyes with a little groan only to freeze when I see I'm being held against a firm chest. Swallowing I cautiously lift my head up and my eyes widen in pure shock when I see a sleeping Leo. Feeling really confused I try to think back to what happened the only thing I remembering is pure extreme pain then the scent of coffee and pleasure. Feeling myself blush I then panic thinking about Daehyun I trying to move out of Leo's arms and sit up only for him to pull me back against him. "Where are you going?" I turn my head to look at him frowning. "Where's Daehyun? And how'd you get here?" He opens his eyes and gives me a reassuring look. "I have my members looking after him. As for how I got here Daehyun came to the company and found me. He said you were hurting and not responding to him so I came here to check on you." I stare at him my frown deepening. "And you helped me through my heat. When you said you didn't feel anything or any connection." He gives me an apologetic guilty look before he starts babbling. "I lied. And I'm sorry for taking you when you were vulnerable and couldn't fully consent but my wolf took over and the only thing my instincts were screaming was to mate and claim. I know you're probably going to hate me because you already have an alpha but my wolf couldn't take it anymore." I process what he said and give him a confused look. "Whoa wait a minute. Who said I already had an alpha?" He stares at me and blinks. "The fact that your house smells like alpha and he drove you and Daehyun to the park and you were wearing his jacket." I blink then immediately burst out laughing Leo giving me a confused look. "Leo that's not my alpha. That's my brother who just so happens to be an alpha." His eyes widen a little in surprise then he blushes looking embarrassed. "Oh." I slowly get myself to calm down. "So you thought I already had someone and was ignoring the mating pull." He gives an embarrassed nod. "I thought he was Daehyun's father and didn't want to destroy a family." I smile softly and lean forward pecking his lips. "That's very admirable of you but you should have talked to me about it before you decided to ignore the bond." He gives a small sheepish smile and I snuggle a little closer to him happily he looking down at me in concern. "Your skin still feels really warm. How do you feel?" I give a little grimace. "I still feel really hot and achy." He gives me a sympathetic look and I squirm a little starting to feel my stomach cramp up again I letting out a little whine. He swallows and holds me close I letting out a pleading whimper as my scent starts getting stronger again he letting out a little groan his eyes turning red and he growls out a firm "mine" as he moves us to a position where he claims me again.