Ch 13

*a few weeks later*

Waking up I quickly scramble out of bed and rush to the bathroom immediately getting sick. Grimacing as I'm done I immediately wipe my mouth then flush the toilet before grabbing my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I've been feeling nauseous for about 2 weeks now and I'm pretty sure I know what's going on. Shaking my head I finish brushing my teeth then head to the kitchen seeing Nico up. "Hey. Are you still sick?" I give a little nod and sigh running a hand through my hair before deciding to tell him. "I think I'm pregnant." He pauses and slowly turns his head to look at me. "You really think so?" I give a nod. "Yeah I shouldn't be getting sick two weeks straight." He gives a slow nod muttering. "And your scents been a little off too." When Nico came back from his trip he wasn't exactly happy with Leo claiming me because he made me upset and immediately jumped to conclusions. I roll my eyes at my brothers actions and say firmly. "Nico you need to get used to the fact that Leo's going to be around. Not only is he my mate but I love him." He looks at me in shock. "Really? You really love him?" I give a little sheepish nod. "Yeah I do. Very much so." He studies my face before letting out a little sigh. "Alright then I'll back off." I grin thanking him and he clears his throat. "But shouldn't you be getting ready?" I look at him confused for a second before my eyes widen realizing I promised Leo to go to his music video recording today. Cursing I quickly get up and rush to my bedroom slipping to the closet quietly and grab some clothes before going to the bathroom to change. Once I'm ready I rush to grab my wallet and phone looking at Nico worriedly. "Are you sure you can watch Daehyun today?" He immediately waves me off. "I got it I promise. I even called work and let them know I'm unavailable." Slowly nodding I put my shoes on then rush to the front door giving Nico a goodbye before leaving. I take a taxi to the music video set and tell the security my name they letting me in. I look around at the set curiously until I suddenly hear someone calling my name. Turning around curiously I immediately smile when I see Leo I rushing over to him and into his arms he holding me close burying his face against my neck. We haven't seen each other in awhile because his schedules been so busy. He nuzzles against my mark when he seems to pause and pulls away a little looking at me curiously. "You smell a little off. Like you're sweeter." I give a small awkward smile not wanting to tell him I'm probably pregnant just yet. "Really? That's weird. Anyways I'm excited to watch you film your music video." He gives me a little smile and soon we hear him being called he giving me a quick peck before he pulls away and walks to the spot he's filming. I stay back watching him happily only to immediately feel my wolf stir when he comes out in a suit but is shirtless underneath the jacket. Swallowing a little I shift as I watch him film a little relieved when they call for a break. Leo makes his way over to me still wearing the outfit and I bite my lip before grabbing his hand and quickly lead him to the bathroom making sure no one's in there or around before I tug him into the bathroom closing and locking the door before I turn and pull him down into a heated kiss. He seems surprised but quickly kisses back gently pinning me against the bathroom door. I run my hands down his shoulders and underneath the jacket letting my hands map out his chest he letting out a little groan making me shiver. Slowly pulling away to breathe I then start kissing and nipping down his neck making sure not to leave marks. He suddenly pulls away though making me whine a little he giving me a slight apologetic look. "Not here. Especially because I know you won't be able to be quiet." I pout petulantly shifting a little. "But alpha......." He shakes his head giving me a slight stern look. "No jagi." I huff crossing my arms over my chest feeling a little frustrated especially because not only have we been apart for awhile but we haven't had any privacy because either the members are around when Daehyun's being watched and Daehyun's around almost constantly. He gives me an apologetic sympathetic smile. "I know. I miss you too but we don't need everyone else to hear what we're doing." I sigh and give a little nod. He gives me a little reassuring look. "Don't worry. Just wait until the filming is over and I have a surprise." I look at him curiously but give a little nod. I then reluctantly turn and unlock the door stepping out and Leo follows me. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before heading back to film I watching behind the scenes waiting a little impatiently for him to be done. Once everything is wrapped up Leo changes back into street clothes before he walks over to me grabbing my hand and leads me outside to his car. Looking curious he helps me in before getting in himself and then he starts driving. Soon we stop in front of what looks like a fancy hotel I blinking in confusion as he parks in the garage. He then gets out and opens my door for me I getting out as well. He grabs my hand and leads me inside to the elevators and leads me into the fancy gold elevator. We head to a floor where we get out and head down the hall Leo stopping at a room. He then opens the door and motions me inside I walking in curiously only for my expression to soften when I see rose petals leading into the room. I follow the path of rose petals it leading me to a large bed I turning to look at Leo. "What's all this?" He shifts a little looking sheepish. "I wanted to give you a special night. I already talked with your brother and he's watching Daehyun for the night." I smile softly and rush over to him pulling him into a desperate kiss he immediately kissing back.

                          ****Smut****

He gently backs me up to the bed and gently scoops me up laying me down on the bed hovering over me. He then pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing and nipping down my neck I letting out little whimpers exposing my neck submissively. "A.... Alpha...." He groans and slowly pulls away before pulling my shirt off he then tugging off his own. I swallow eyeing him appreciatively immediately feeling slick leaking from me. He lets out a little groan and reaches down for my pants looking at me for permission I immediately nodding eagerly. "Please." He immediately pulls off my pants and underwear before finishing undressing himself then he gently enters a finger in me I letting out a little moan. He then gently enters another one and then eventually a third I moaning and whine trying to move against the fingers eagerly. "Please! Alpha please!" He pulls his fingers out and carefully positions himself before slowly entering me we both letting out little groans of pleasure. He stays still for a moment before I squirm a little impatiently. "Move!" He starts a slow gentle pace I moaning softly and whimper in pleasure begging after a minute of the torturous pace. "Faster alpha. Please!" He groans and speeds his pace up a little before adjusting his angle and I immediately cry out in pleasure as he hits that special spot inside me. Leo growls slightly before making sure to hit that spot repeatedly I crying out and whining in pleasure. "A.... Alpha c... close!" He groans and leans down nuzzling against my neck I feeling my pleasure build and build until he gently bites down on my neck marking me and slams his knot into me I screaming out in pleasure as I finish shuddering a little as I feel him fill me up.

                     ****End Smut****

Panting a little I feel Leo gently maneuver us so we're laying down and I let out a little happy sigh. He cuddles me close I laying my head on his shoulder when suddenly he speaks up softly. "I love you." I pause for a moment before looking up at him wide eyed before a smile breaks out onto my face. "I love you too." He smile happily pecking my lips and it's then that I feel nervous. "Um actually there's something I need to talk to you about." He looks at me a little curiously I biting my lip before blurting out. "I think I'm pregnant." He stares at me for a moment I feeling nervous before he breaks out into a grin. "Really? You mean I might be a father?" I give a little nod and say gently. "Don't get your hopes up I'm not one hundred percent sure. I'll make a doctors appointment." He gives a little nod but still has a grin on his face. I shake my head a little smile on my face then I rub my eyes tiredly Leo's expression softening. "Sleep jagi you need it." I give a little nod and cling to him mumbling before falling asleep. "Love you."