Ch 3

(Vance's Pov)

Quickly making my way into the styling room my inner wolf is whining the word mate and a big cold wave of loneliness washes through me. Shaking my head I bow apologetically to the head stylist then shift Daehyun on my hip the woman raising her eyebrow at me. "Why do you have a child with you?" I shift a little nervously. "This is my son. His sitter quit last minute and I couldn't find anyone else so I brought him with me. I promise he won't be a bother I'll set him up a little play area in the back and you won't even know he's there." She observes me for a moment before saying in a firm voice. "Fine but if he causes the slightest amount of trouble then you're fired." I grimace but nod in understanding bowing thankfully before I head to an open area that isn't in the way and I put Daehyun down so I can spread out a large comfortable blanket on the floor. I then dig through the bag I brought and start taking out toys spreading them on the blanket before I hand a small stuffed lion plushie to Daehyun he immediately hugging it to his chest as he takes a seat on the blanket. I smile softly and get his attention. "Now be good okay? Don't be loud and please don't bother me or the other styling people." He nods giving me a bright smile. "Okay daddy." I smile then turn and head over to the station I'm assigned to getting ready to work on a young group called Verivery. Once they arrive and I'm assigned a member I immediately start concentrating on work not noticing Daehyun slipping out of the room.

(Leo's Pov)

We just finished practicing another routine when there's a little knock on the door we all giving each other confused looks before Ken heads over to the door opening it. Just as he opens the door a small figure runs past his legs and it's then that I see it's Daehyun and that he's dragging a little lion plushie behind him he stopping in front of me with a big smile. "Hi Mr Leo. Can I play with you? I can help you dance." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Daehyun where's your dad? Did you run off from him?" The little boy looks down at his feet shuffling them silently. "We need to get you back to your dad." He immediately looks up at me with a pout and a whine. "But it's so boring there! And daddy's boss is a meanie who makes me stay quiet." I blink a little before kneeling in front of him. "You can stay here with me and the other boys but first we have to bring you back to your dad and ask permission." He looks excited and bounces on his feet a little smiling. "Okay! Let's go!" He grabs my hand and tries to tug me towards the door I chuckling and straighten up then start following him out the door and to the styling room. As I enter I immediately see the young omega near a little pallet on the floor his scent screaming distress my wolf not liking that. Daehyun gently tugs on my hand and pulls me over towards the omega he calling out cheerfully. "Daddy!" The omega quickly turns around wide eyed and relief crosses his face before he spots me and frowns I immediately explaining. "He came back to our practice room because he was bored." His frown deepens. "I'm so sorry that he's bothering you. I tried to keep him occupied with toys." I give a small reassuring smile. "It's fine he's not bothering me. In fact I can watch him for you if you want. He doesn't seem to wanna sit still and be quiet so he can help us dance." Surprise crosses the omega's face and Daehyun immediately begs in a cute voice. "Please daddy?" He blinks looking down at his son before letting out a little sigh. "Alright as long as you don't mind." I give a small reassuring smile. "I don't mind I promise." He nods then gives a small smile. "I'm Kim Vance by the way. And I really appreciate you looking after my son." I give him a little smile back. "I'm Leo and it's fine I really don't mind." He nods then looks down at Daehyun. "Be good for mr Leo please and listen to what he says." The little boy nods smiling. "Okay daddy." The omega nods then gives me one last appreciative smile before he heads over to a station I immediately holding my hand out to Daehyun and lead him back to the practice room.