Ch 1

(Killian's Pov)

Waking up with a start to pounding coming from my front door I reluctantly climb out of bed and head towards the door. "I'm coming!" The knocking stops and I open the door only to see my best friend Harry standing there he eyeing me up and down before giving a look of disapproval. "You're not dressed yet? Dude we have to be at the company by eleven!" Looking confused for a moment I suddenly remember that today is the day Harry and I are starting out at the Hybe company and we even get to meet our new manager. Gasping I run to my room in a panic grabbing a random grey hoodie and black sweatpants before running to the bathroom to get dressed. I then quickly brush my strawberry blonde hair and brush my teeth my emerald green eyes going over my appearance before quickly grabbing my phone, keys and wallet then rush out of the apartment past Harry and lock up before we start walking. As we're walking Harry immediately becomes absorbed in his phone I watching in slight amusement. "How's Ben?" He peeks down at me with a grin. "He's great. Still finishing up his last year of school until he moves here." I smile a little softly. Ben is Harry's soulmate and they've been completely inseparable since they met. Everyone has a different way of finding their soulmate like for instance Ben and Harry share a birth mark shaped like a crown on their forearms. Everyone else has such obvious ways of finding their soulmates but so far I don't seem to have a tell or sign. "I know that look. Don't worry about the soulmate thing today you just need to be focused on us impressing the right people." I nod putting the soulmate thing from my mind for now as we enter the building. We head over to the reception area and tell the woman who we are she immediately nodding and tells us our new manager will be down shortly to get us settled. We thank her then turn and wait chatting with each other excitedly. Soon an older man approaches us with a smile on his face he stopping in front of us. "You guys are Harry and Killian right? I'm your new manager Daeho" I nod smiling and we both bow politely. "Nice to meet you. I'm Killian and this is Harry." He grins at us. "Nice to meet you both too. Well let's go get you settled in a practice room." We both nod excitedly and we follow Daeho to the elevators we getting off as soon as we get to the right floor. We then follow Daeho down the hall to an empty room where I look around in awe. "This will be your guy's practice room where you'll learn the choreography and everything for your debut." Harry and I both give each other an excited look then we're introduced to the choreographer who we find out is Daeho's mate named Minjun. We kindly greet him and then immediately start getting into the choreography of our debut song we having to do it without music since we haven't recorded yet. We practice for awhile until Minjun finally calls for a break I immediately feeling a little relieved and excuse myself to the bathroom. Once I finish up in the bathroom and wash my hands I start to head back to the practice room when I turn a corner and suddenly bump into someone I resting my hands on their chest as their hands go to settle on my hips I immediately feeling a flash of warmth run through me but figure it's where I was practicing. Shaking my head I look up only to be surprised when I see Heeseung from Enhypen standing in front of me I immediately looking sheepish and feel embarrassed. "I'm so sorry I ran into you I wasn't really paying attention." He gives me a kind reassuring smile. "It's okay I wasn't paying attention either." Giving a little nod I then notice my hands are still on his chest and I blush bright red quickly pulling my hands away like I've been burned and carefully step away from him. He gives me a curious look tilting his head slightly. "Are you new here?" I give a little sheepish nod. "Yeah my friend Harry and I are getting ready for our debut." He nods giving a little smile. "Well I wish you guys luck. I'm Heeseung by the way." I give a little shy smile. "I'm Killian nice to meet you." He goes to say something when I suddenly hear my name being called Heeseung and I both turning to see Harry running over he immediately stopping beside me and wraps a protective arm around my waist then pulls me into his side. "We need to get back to practice." I nod then look at Heeseung with a little smile. "It was nice meeting you and I'm sorry again for running into you." Harry then starts dragging me down the hall I feeling a chill run through me once I move away from Heeseung but decide to ignore it. Once we're back in the practice room Harry raises an eyebrow at me. "What was that about?" I immediately feel myself blush. "We literally ran into each other and then just started talking." He slowly nods and I quickly say before he can speak up. "Let's get back to practice." I motion to Minjun to start and we immediately go back to focusing on dancing for the rest of the day.