Ch 13

(Killian's Pov)

*earlier that morning*

Slowly waking up I immediately grimace at the pounding in my head I slowly sit up rubbing my eyes then look over at Heeseung last night quickly coming back to me. Immediately feeling my heart break I quickly climb out of bed and silently grab some clothes before I head to the kitchen taking some pain killers and write a quick note before I go put my shoes on then book it to Harry's. Once I reach my destination I knock firmly on the door waiting a moment before I knock more aggressively. "I'm coming!" The door soon opens revealing a grumpy and ruffled looking Harry who gives me a confused look. "Killian? What are you doing here?" I shake my head and ask dodging the question. "Can I come in?" He nods and moves aside I rushing inside and take my shoes off before running over to Harry's big comfy couch where I immediately hop onto it. I then grab a pillow and hug it to my chest staring blankly at the floor. "Alright what's wrong?" I stay quiet for a minute before I say brokenly. "I kissed Heeseung last night and he tensed up. He didn't kiss back or anything he just tensed his body up and became all stiff. So I immediately pulled away and went to bed." I immediately feel myself being pulled into a hug I burying my face against Harry's chest. "I'm sorry bud. Maybe you should talk to him about it." I immediately shake my head no. "Definitely not." Harry lets out a sigh. "Killian you guys can't be apart so you'll have to face him sometime." I go quiet for a moment before sighing. "Fine I'll go talk to him." Harry pulls me away from him and gives me an encouraging smile. "Go get your man." I immediately blush and slap his shoulder before getting up and head to the front door I pulling my shoes back on then thank Harry with a hug before I leave heading for the entertainment company. Once I arrive I head for the elevator and go up to the practice floor where I immediately get off and start heading for Enhypen's practice room only to pause when I see that pretty makeup artist talking with Heeseung. Watching with a slight frown I immediately feel my heart shatter when I see them suddenly kiss I letting out a broken gasp before I immediately take off running back to the elevator where I go back down to the lobby and run back to Harry's my vision blurring with tears. I knock frantically on his door as he opens it only to frown protectively when he sees me he moving aside. I silently head to the couch where I plop down on it and bury my face in a pillow before screaming into the pillow from sadness and frustration. Once I'm done with screaming I set the pillow aside and Harry looks at me with a frown. "What happened?" I immediately look broken I quickly wiping away tears. "He was kissing that makeup artist girl." Harry's eyes widen in disbelief before his expression immediately turns angry. "That asshole!" I sniffle a little before mumbling miserably. "Can I go lay down?" Harry's expression softens and he nods. "Yeah go ahead. If you want you can take some of my clothes." I nod in thanks before heading to Harry's room where I change into a hoodie and pajama pants before climbing into bed and cry myself to sleep.