Ch 8

(Killian's Pov)

It's been four days since Heeseung and I woke up and we're finally allowed to leave the hospital. Currently I'm waiting for the bathroom attached to our private room so I can shower I having let Heeseung go first. After the constant touching for four days we can now go a few minutes without touching each other. Suddenly the door opens and I look up my heart stopping for a moment when I see a freshly showered Heeseung bare faced with his wet hair plastered to his forehead. Swallowing I quickly snap myself out of it and get up grabbing my extra clothes before bypassing Heeseung to rush into the bathroom I closing and locking the door before taking a breath getting myself to calm down. I then quickly undress and hop in the shower cleaning myself as fast as possible. Once I'm done I quickly pull on my clothes before I exit the bathroom my face immediately lighting up when I see Harry staring out the window. "Harry! You're early." He turns to look at me and gives an expectant look holding his arms out I immediately rushing over and give him a quick hug before pulling away. "Security is going to have to escort us all out back because someone let it slip that Heeseung's here and there's a large crowd in front of the hospital." I immediately frown a little but give a small nod of understanding. "Okay well I'm ready to go." Harry nods and hands me and Heeseung a cap and mask then goes to grab our bags I moving over to Heeseung's side. Quickly putting the hat and mask on while Heeseung does as well I grab ahold of his hand immediately feeling not as tired and weak. We then follow Harry out of the room a group of security guards soon surrounding us. We thankfully are lead to a back exit where Harry quickly ushers us to the car parked in the alleyway I quickly letting go of Heeseung's hand and climb into the suv Heeseung soon following behind me. Once we're in the car and buckle up Harry hops in the drivers seat he making sure we're all set before starting to drive off I instinctively reaching out for Heeseung's hand he silently holding it out to me as he looks out the window. As Harry drives I look a little curious. "Where are we going exactly?" Harry peeks back at me through the rearview mirror for a second. "We're going to Heeseung's dorm so he can get his things together and then we'll head to your apartment." I give a little nod of understanding as we reach Heeseung's dorm we carefully getting out while Harry stays in the car and rush inside I clutching onto Heeseung's hand. We're both greeted by Heeseung's members I taking off the mask I'm wearing and give a shy polite smile bowing. "Hi it's nice to see you all again." Heeseung then gently tugs on my hand and I follow him to I'm guessing is his room. He then heads for his closet I taking a seat on the end of the bed looking around the room curiously. After a moment of looking around my gaze goes back to Heeseung watching him grab things and put them in a suitcase. As he's packing I can't help but speak up. "So when are we going to tell the company about us being soulmates and our unique soulmate bond?" He peeks over at me before continuing to pack. "I texted my manager earlier and told him I need to talk to him personally tomorrow." I nod and pull out my phone. "I'll try and set up a meeting with my manager tomorrow as well then." I text my manager Daeho as Heeseung's finishing packing Daeho immediately agreeing to meet up with me privately. I put my phone away then look up seeing Heeseung zipping up the suitcase he packed I standing up. "Ready to go?" He nods and grabs his suitcase with one hand and reaches out to me with his other hand I taking it silently. We walk out of the room and we start to wish Heeseung's members goodbye. "We'll miss you hyung." Heeseung gives them all a smile reassuring them that he'll see them all soon. I smile softly watching then we slowly start to head for the car waiting we finally getting in and leave. Seeing the slightly sad look on Heeseung's face I give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "You'll see them again. And before you know it you'll be practicing with them again." He gives a small thankful smile as we pull up to my apartment. We get out of the suv Harry wishing us luck as I lead Heeseung inside the pretty good sized apartment. I close the door behind him then motion around. "Make yourself comfortable. Should we get you unpacked?" He nods and I gently pull him towards my bedroom I immediately pulling out the extra unused drawers and make some room for closet space. He sets his suitcases down and opens them before starting to unpack. I sit on my bed and watch him silently. "So why exactly do you and Harry have separate apartments when you're both in a group together?" I give a little shrug. "Harry's soulmate is moving here at the end of the year and I'd rather not be a third wheel. I wanted to make sure they had privacy so we got the company to agree that we stay in 2 different apartments." He slowly nods looking curious. "Harry has a soulmate?" I nod smiling. "Yeah his names Ben. They've been together since the first year of high school." Heeseung seems to have a look of shock and what looks like relief on his face. "Wow. I honestly would have thought he had something going on with you." My nose scrunches up I looking at him with complete disgust. "That's gross! He's basically my big brother!" He holds his hands up in surrender. "Well you guys are very close and touchy I didn't know." I shake my head grimacing. "No we're siblings. We may not be biologically related but we're still close and brothers." He nods seeming to be relieved and I raise an eyebrow but don't question him. Soon Heeseung finishes with putting his things away and I get up stretching a little only to pause when I hear Heeseung's stomach growl. Blinking I smile and look up at him. "Come on and I'll make us some ramen." He seems to perk up at that and I lead him to the kitchen where I immediately start grabbing a pot and the ramen starting to cook it happily. Once it's done I immediately put it in bowls and set them on the table I taking a seat beside Heeseung as he grabs his chopsticks and starts eating I soon following his lead. We eat in silence until we finish I getting up and take the empty bowls putting them in the sink. I then rub my eyes tiredly Heeseung's face softening. "Come on let's go get some rest." I nod and we head to the bedroom we thankfully already in comfortable clothes so I climb into the bed and pat the spot beside me. I think I see a blush on Heeseung's face but chalk it up to the lighting as he carefully climbs in bed beside me. I smile and turn off the lamp then mumble before falling asleep. "Goodnight Heeseung."