Epilogue

Standing backstage I peek out at the crowd of people waiting for me and Harry to perform. It's our first real concert since our debut and I'm extremely nervous. Taking a breath I suddenly hear a throat clear making me turn around curiously only for my eyes to widen in surprise when I see Heeseung standing there with a small bouquet of roses. Snapping out of my shock I run into his arms carefully tackling him in a hug. "Oh my god what are you doing here? I thought you had a busy schedule." He hugs me back the flowers dropped on the ground temporarily forgotten. "It's your first real concert I wouldn't miss it. The guys are here too they're talking to Harry." I look up at him smiling happily. "I really appreciate you being here tonight." His expression softens. "I wanna support you in your dreams." Grinning I lean up and peck his lips only for him to pout when I pull away making me giggle. "Come on jagi I want a real kiss." Shaking my head I lean up and kiss him softly he immediately kissing back. The kiss stays sweet but passionate we slowly pulling away so we can breathe. It's been a couple of months since that day in the park and Heeseung and I have never been happier or closer. We can also finally go long periods of time without having to touch each other. Snapping out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps I turn my head only to see the other members of Enhypen I immediately giving them a smile. "Hey guys thanks for coming." They all reassure me they're glad to be here for support when Harry suddenly rushes over. "Killian come on we're on in five minutes." My eyes widen as I lean up giving Heeseung a quick kiss before I rush to the entrance to the stage where Harry and I walk out we immediately hearing cheers. Smiling we start performing together and I feel at ease and content with my life.

                                      End