Ch 6

(Killian's Pov)

Slowly coming around I immediately feel like my body has been hit by a train and am so weak and tired. Fighting to open my eyes I eventually get them open and wince at the bright lights squinting until my eyes get used to it. Once my eyes adjust I look at my side only to be confused when I see medical monitors beside what I'm guessing is my hospital bed. I then notice that I actually feel warm and that something firm is beside me. Carefully turning my head my eyes widen when I see a male figure laying beside me our arms touching and hands on top of the other. Frowning I slowly try to sit up grimacing weakly but manage to sit up my arm moving away from the male figures. I then look around the room fully seeing we're in a really fancy private room. I then look down at the male beside me to get a closer look at him only to stare in shock and confused disbelief when I see it's Heeseung from Enhypen. Feeling confused I start to feel extremely dizzy and tired when suddenly a nurse comes in. She looks at me surprised then gives me a kind smile. "How are you feeling?" I make a slight face. "Dizzy, weak tired and achy." She nods. "That's common when you don't touch for a long time after meeting." I immediately give her a confused look and she gives me a slight look when she looks at my hand. She quickly grabs it and puts it over Heeseung's hand I immediately feeling a little better. "What was that?" She turns to me and explains. "You two have a very rare soulmate bond. Once you meet and touch you have to keep some form of physical contact with each other to strengthen the bond or you'll die. You two came very close to not making it. If your friends didn't bring you in then you'd both be dead." My eyes widen in slight shock and disbelief processing everything that she just said. "So you're saying that he's my soulmate and we have to keep some form of contact to create a strong bond so we don't die?" She gives a little nod and I just blink not knowing what to say or feel. "How long have we been unconscious?" Her expression softens a little. "A couple days. Your friends have been diligently coming to visit you both during visiting hours." I smile a little then look down at Heeseung worriedly. "How come he hasn't woken up yet?" She looks at me sympathetically. "He was a lot worse off than you were. He kept fighting against the bond. From what I heard is because he didn't want to disappoint his members or fans." I frown looking down at him again and sigh. "This is going to be interesting." I suddenly let out a little yawn feeling tired and weak again the nurse's experience softening. "Go ahead and go back to sleep mr Park you need the rest." I give a little nod and intertwine mine and Heeseung's hands before I lay down and immediately fall back asleep.