Ch 3

(Killian's Pov)

The next morning I wake up feeling a little achy and tired but figure it's where I danced so much yesterday. Slowly getting out of bed I stretch then shiver at the freezing sensation I feel but don't think to much of it because I've always run cold. Grabbing a hoodie and a pair of pants I quickly get dressed before I grab my phone seeing a text from Harry telling me to meet him at a cafe. Smiling I grab my wallet and lock up my apartment before heading to the cafe spotting Harry sitting at a table outside I immediately heading over to the table and sit across from him. He looks up and smiles handing me a coffee I thanking him cheerfully as I take a sip. "So today we have a break but we start recording first thing tomorrow." I nod taking another sip of my coffee when I suddenly shiver feeling like I'm freezing. Harry gives me a worried look. "You alright?" I give a little reassuring smile. "Yeah I'm fine just a little cold." He looks concerned and puts his hand to my forehead frowning. "You don't feel warm but your skin is a little cold and clammy." I gently swipe his hand away. "I'm fine Harry. We need to get ready for this debut." He gives me a slight look. "Not at the expense of your health. If you're becoming sick you need rest." I go to argue but see his stern look and sigh reluctantly backing down. "Fine I'll rest for the remainder of the week." He nods in approval. "I'll tell Daeho that you're not feeling well and reschedule our recording." I sigh but nod and finish my coffee before getting up to throw it away when I suddenly feel dizzy and weak I stumbling forward just barely keeping my balance. Harry quickly gets to his feet and helps support me I grimacing at the headache I have. "Let's get you home." I nod in agreement and let him lead me to my apartment I fumbling with the door until it opens then let Harry lead me to my bed after I take my shoes off I immediately laying down and mumble tiredly. "Thanks for looking out for me Harry." I then fall asleep shivering.