Ch 4

Over the next few days I end up getting worse instead of better. Laying in bed I whimper in pain whenever I make any kind of movement and it feels like my entire body down to my bones are freezing. Slowly waking up from a nap I feel like my throats really dry I trying to climb out of bed but I immediately end up crashing to the floor with a loud pained cry. I hear footsteps and my door opening I vaguely hearing Harry's concerned voice as I start to drift in and out of consciousness. "Killian? Hey bud stay with me. Everything's going to be okay." I feel my body getting weaker and weaker until I'm completely enveloped in darkness.

(Heeseung's Pov)

Over the past few days I feel myself getting weaker and weaker until I can barely make it out of bed. Laying curled up in a ball as my alarm goes off I grimace at the pain I have with each movement. Slowly gathering up all of my strength I get out of bed shivering from the freezing cold running throughout my body. Just as I finally make it to my feet I feel an intense wave of dizziness and pain hit me I immediately crumpling to the floor letting out a cry as soon as my body hits the floor I feeling nothing but complete agony. Whimpering I barely register my door opening I slowly looking up to see Jay and the other members looking at me worriedly I going to say something but immediately feel myself fading my vision going dark and I completely pass out.