15. Getting to know Kris

Hi guys~

This chapter is dedicated to all of you~~ <3

I'm so happy that you've liked the previous chapter and I immediately updated it.

HAHAHA. I can't believe that you guys are still reading and waiting for the updates for this and it makes me really happy. :">

Anyways, here's the update XD

~~ 

"Shit. It's Locked.." Kris hissed and he kicked the door.

"Aish!" Kris sat down looking so pissed off.

I stood up and decided to twist again the doorknob but it won't open. I tried over and over again but it won't really open. I don't want to stay here and most especially, I don't want to stay with Kris. 

"Please open up! Someone out there! We're still here!" I yelled and kicked the door

"It won't really open." I said while I clenched my fist and crumpled the paper. Thinking that I was stupid in believing the letter. It's a prank and I know that it's not from Chanyeol. Maybe it's from those bitchy girls that always bullies me.

"It's locked, stupid." Kris said. I was a bit annoyed of what Kris had said.

"Ah. I know! I have my cellphone here. I'll just text Chanyeol to get us.." But then as I checked my cellphone, the battery is already dead. It can't open. Aish!

"Shit! My battery is dead. Yah! Do you have your cellphone with you?" I asked him then, as he checked his cellphone.

"It's the same as yours." Kris said

"What should we do?" I asked worriedly. 

"Just wait until someone comes, Stupid." Kris answered calmly.

"Yah! Stop calling me Stupid! I have a name." I yelled and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Whatever." Kris muttered

"Don't tell me we'll die here? No! This is not possible. I can't die here! I'm still young and I have dreams too!" I said then, I walked to the side of the door back and forth. I can't stay here. I'm hungry! I want to go home.

I stopped to face the door and decided to call for someone.

"Is someone there!? Please get us out! We're still here! Someone! Please!" I yelled on the top of my voice.

"Just shut up and sit down." Kris said and as I turned around to face Kris, he looks calm and annoyed. I decided to sit down beside Kris but our distance is 1 meter apart. I held my knees and glanced at my watch. It's already 6:12 in the evening and I'm hungry. It's getting awkward in here with him. I think I should open up a topic.

"Kris?  Is it okay to ask something?" I asked and took a glance to him and he looks surprised but then, he looked away.

"No." He answered

"Please?"

"Aish. Fine. What?" He asked

"Why were you here?" I asked

"There's this crazy girl chasing me and wants to interview me for the School's shitty newspaper." Kris answered

"Can I ask again?" I asked

"What now?" He said looking irritated

"Do you really hate girls?" I asked

"Yes." He shortly answered