37. Cold

Suzy's POV

It's been 4 days since Kris and I didn't care with each other. I sighed heavily and shooked my head. Is it really so hard for Kris to realize that what he did to Junho was wrong? And why can't he just apologize to him? Or does this mean that he has no plans in realizing anything? 

Chanyeol and Chen gave me a ride to home and as we reached home, my eyes widened when all of the EXO members are here except for Kris. Maybe he's in his room. They smiled and welcomed us when they saw us entering the house. 

"Hi Suzy~" Luhan greeted me with a smile.

"Yah. Sehun. Go and tell her now." I heard Suho said to Sehun and I saw Sehun pouted. "Alright. Alright."

Then, he approached me slowly looking at me apologetically.

"Sehun? What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"I-I'm sorry Suzy.."

"Huh? Sorry for what?" 

"I'm sorry because I was the one who made Kris angry on that day you two fought."

"Huh? You?"

"Yes, me. We were playing basketball and I teased him then, he got jealous of you.. I didn't realize that he was really going to bite on my joke. I was just teasing him you know. So, I'm sorry. If I didn't teased him that day, you wouldn't be in a fight today."

I smiled and bursted laughing.

I saw EXO's surprised face. "W-Why are you laughing?" Sehun asked.

Then, I stopped from laughing and smiled. "I. It's okay.. It's not your fault, Sehun. You did nothing."

"Really? You're not mad at me?" Sehun asked smiling.

"No. Why would I? Hahaha." I chuckled.

"Thank you, Suzy, you're so kind." Sehun smiled and approached me. I was surprised when he held my hands and smiled. "Thank you.."

"Yah. Yah. Sehun, no touching." Luhan glared and I smiled.

"Sehun, just let go of her hands." Suho warned.

"You're just jealous." Sehun answered but still not letting go of my hands. I saw Sehun sticked out his tongue on Luhan. I chuckled of how Luhan looks so cute when glaring at him.

We startled when we heard a sudden slamming of the door and it was Kris. He was still in uniform and looks like he just got home from School. His eyes furrowed when he saw Sehun's hands holding to mine. Not again, Kris. I felt that Sehun quickly let go of my hands and I heard some of them are cussing.