22. Painful night

Hi guys~

This chapter is a very sad chapter.

I'm so sorry. I had to make this like in real life setting..

T^T

~~

"Class.. Listen.. Hyorin Kim has transferred Schools due to Family Problems. Hope you understand." Mr. Kang announced and all of the boys saddened because of it.

"Aww.." the boys said with their saddened tone.

"I didn't know about this.." Fei said

"Why didn't she said something to us? Not a single goodbye.." Ji Eun said looking sad

I just looked up to them and I don't want to tell something about the real reason why she quit School. I frowned when I remembered Hyorin's painful words that she didn't consider me as her friend. How stupid I am to believe her..

"Anyways, let's begin our lesson.." Mr. Kang said as he opened the book.

Then, suddenly, my smartphone rang. I grab it from my pocket and it's from Chanyeol and I immediately answered my phone.

"Hello?" I whispered and I hid down on my desk

"S-Suzy.." Chanyeol's voice is trembling.

"Chanyeol?"

"Your mom.." My eyes widened "my mom"

"What about my Mom?" I asked nervously

"S-She's in the hospital.." Chanyeol said as my hands are now trembling because of fear.

"Suzy, listen.. Just excuse yourself now..and Kris is gonna be there in a few minutes." Chanyeol said

"O-Okay.." I answered nervously then, Chanyeol hang up. I stood up and took my bag.

"Suzy, where are you going?" Fei asked curiously

"My Mom..."

"Where are you going?" Mr. Kang asked me

"My mom.. S-She's in the hospital right now.." I answered as my voice is now trembling so bad.

"Okay.. You're excuse.. Go now.." Mr. Kang said as he nodded and I hurriedly ran outside. I'm now running as fast as I can and hoping that my Mom will be okay.. I hope so.. Mom, please be okay.. Then, while I'm running, I saw Kris walking in my direction then, he grabbed my hand.

"Suzy.. Let's go.." Kris said looking at me with such worried eyes

As we arrived in the parking lot, I saw Chanyeol, Chen, and Luhan looking at me with their worried eyes and all of them looks sad.

"Suzy, let's go.." Luhan said and I nodded as the five of us went inside Chanyeol's car. I sat down on the front sit, Chanyeol is the one who is driving while the three of them sat at the back.

"H-How did you know that my Mom is in the hospital?" I asked nervously to Chanyeol

"Aunt Anne called me all of the sudden.." Chanyeol answered while

"Why is my Mom in the hospital?" I asked nervously looking at Chanyeol's worried eyes

"Aunt Anne said that your Mom was attacked by her asthma and she suddenly collapsed during work.." Chanyeol said and my hands are now trembling

Mom.. I hope you're fine.. Please be fine, Mom.. Please..

I held both my hands tightly because of this nervousness that I'm feeling.

As we arrived in the hospital, we immediately rushed to the Emergency Room and I scanned everywhere to look for my Mom. Then, suddenly, I saw Aunt Anne standing as her eyes are now teary then, she called my name. I ran towards her and I can feel that my heart is beating so fast because of nervousness and fear.