49. Stay with me

Four days later..

I have three days left before I'll leave. Time is running so fast and I can't believe that my leave towards Incheon is so near. Everyday was painful for me to the fact that I'm hiding something from Kris,pretending to be happy even though, I'm not.. and thinking that sooner, I'll be leaving this house and this city.

I still can't tell Kris that I'm leaving this Monday. I don't know how to tell him or when's the right time to tell it. I decided to tell him by tomorrow.. But for now, I just want to spend with him happily with no worries at all.

I don't want to tell him now because I don't want him to bother.

Yesterday.. I met up with Fei and Ji Eun. I told Kris that I want some girl-bonding too so, Kris agreed and didn't came with us.

*FLASHBACK from yesterday*

While we're in the mall eating lunch.

"Fei, Ji Eun.. I have something to say.." I said in a lonely voice looking at them.

"Okay, what is it?" Fei questioned.

"It's about.."

"About what?"

"Wait, Suzy.. Did something already happened between you and Kris? I mean you know.." Ji Eun suddenly asked and my eyes and Fei's eyes widened. My cheeks heatened up of what Ji Eun asked. Crazy Ji Eun!

"Yah! Why are you thinking that?! We didn't do anything!" I defend myself.

"Ji Eun! Why are you asking that? So crazy.." Fei shooked her head and sighed. I heard Ji Eun chuckled. "I'm sorry. I'm just curious.. You know.. Just joking." She chuckled.

After we ate lunch, we got out from the fast food chain and we started touring around the mall.

"And so.. what are you going to tell us?" Fei asked looking at me.

"I-I'm going to leave this City and move on with my Aunt and Uncle on Incheon next week." I quickly blurted out.

"What?!" Fei's eyes widened.

I heard Ji Eun coughed up while drinking her Iced Tea. "Ji Eun!" I called out her name and she quickly wipe her mouth with a tissue. She looked at me with surprising eyes. "Leave? What do you mean?! You're leaving?" She asked looking at me with sad eyes.

"Yeah.. I-I'm leaving.." I nodded still, feeling sad.

"What? You can't be leaving us right? You're coming with them?" Ji Eun asked.

"Yes. I need to come with them. They're my family.. It's impossible to refuse them.." I sighed.

"What about Kris?" Ji Eun asked and her eyes suddenly became teary.

"Did Kris already knows?" Fei asked and she looks so sad like Ji Eun.

"About Kris. I still didn't tell him yet.. I'm thinking of how will I tell this to him.." I sighed.

"Oh.. When will you leave?" Fei curiously asked.

"Next week." I answered.

"I-I can't believe that you're leaving us, Suzy.. I don't want you to leave.. You can't leave.." Ji Eun sniffed.

"I know.. I don't want to leave too but I have to, Ji Eun.. I need help from my Uncle. He's willing to support my studies and I don't want to refuse him.. They are kind to me.. So..Don't worry guys, I will visit you every now and then... We still have our phones to communicate right?" I bitterly smiled but Fei and Ji Eun's expression in their faces didn't change. They are not happy at all.