Chapter 5: Scatterbrained

!SMUT!
                               Sals pov
I stared at Travis' smile.  Just 5 minutes ago I was pulling him out of a panic attack. I'm still confused on what happened but the fact he was clutching this photo seems to make some sense. It is of him with a man. I presume he was a teenager in this photo. It was odd seeing him in a button up with slacks as upposed to his regular baggy band shirts and jeans. His hair was short too. The man he was standing next to seemed so intense, I shivered just looking at him. My focus came back to travis who was dazed, but stilled held that smile. That wonderful smile that made my cheeks heat up. I felt terrible knowing that practically a stranger was making me feel this way, when my loving wife, was at work.

"I'm sorry you had to see me being such a mess. I-I don't know what came over me...", "You're good man I just wanted to check what was going on. I could hear you crying really hard through the walls." I watch him glance down in embarrassment and I quickly realized what I said. "I mean you just sounded really distressed and I wanted to check on you!" I tried to fix my mistake and make Travis feel better, but he stilled stared at he ground. I then looked and realized our hands were still touching, my face flushing so red, he might see it through my mask. He ran his fingers against mine. My heart started to beat faster. Part of me wanted to grab his other hand and kiss him but the other part was reminding me that I'm married. I would never cheat on Ash, but this feeling....She's never made me feel this way.

                                Travis pov
After a few minutes of quietly holding hands, Sal made sure I was okay and the quickly left. Shit. He probably knows I was flirting. Why am I like this? He's married for fucks sake. I brush the encounter off because if I don't ill think about it all day. No matter what I was doing though, he kept appearing on my mind. I tried to distract myself with music. I decided to go with my daily playlist. I hit shuffle and the first song to come on was sex tape by deftones. I listened and tried to ignore Sal. The song did not help at all. My mind started to wander and then he popped into my mind again. I skipped the song as an attempt to not start to fantasize anything. The next song was sex for homework by mindless self indulgence. God are all my songs about sex??? It was very catchy though so I kept it on. I sung along with the lyrics quietly.

"Sex for homework, rolling on a mattress...." my voice trailed off as Sal flashed across my mind. Before i could stop myself I was thinking about sleeping with him. I tried to make it go away, but the thoughts were so strong. All I could imagine was him without his clothes. His pudgy body and small frame. Him on his knees with his mouth on my.....Yeah I have a problem. I glanced down at the 'problem' occurring. I gave up on letting it go and I walked into my room and layed on my bed. I scrolled onto my phone until I found a video that sounded good enough. I put my earbuds in and listened to the man in the video whimpering and making subtle submissive comments. I let my hand travel down to my pants and grazed over the zipper.

I unzipped my pants and palmed myself through my boxers. My eyes fluttered shut as I focused on the moans from the video, with images of Sal flashing across my mind. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and stroked myself gently. I tried to stay quiet but it wasn't working that well. I grabbed some coconut oil off of my bedside table and lather it onto my hands. I went back to stroking myself and moaning. Staying quiet out harder and harder as I got close. My brain was so foggy with pleasure I didn't notice the front door clicking open until someone was walking inside.

                          Sals pov

"Hey man! I didn't mean to barge in like this but I thought I heard you crying again. Are you good? Where are you?" I walked around the small apartment until I made it to the bedroom door. It was shut so I knocked. "Travis? Are you okay?" I heard some rustling before he opened the door. He seemed mildly out of breath but I ignored it. He seemed to be very red-faced. "I-I’m okay." His stutters were honestly kinda cute. I noticed his room was bare but his bed seemed to have everything sprawled out. There was the sheets and blanket that were wrinkled and scrunched up on the bed. His phone and earbuds lie on top of a pillow. "Did you fall asleep dude? Your bed looks like you had the best nap of your life!" He giggled nervously. "Nah I was just watching a video and ignoring my responsibilities." I smiled up at him and walked to look at his phone to see what he was watching. As I looked down at the devie I saw a black screen. Ignoring things like boundaries, I put the earbuds in and clicked the play button. As I was hitting it I watched the color drain from Travis' face.  I didn't understand why until the sound started playing through the earbuds.....