Chapter 11:And the Taste of his lips...

TW slight smut and  an anxious situation ig
(YES they are moving fast stfu ur not my boss)
                             Sal's POV
I woke up to the feeling of arms clutching me and someone's face buried into my neck. I could feel their heavy breaths gently grazing my neck. I knew it was Travis. I wanted to stay there forever, and let him hold me until we die. I don't understand how I'm feeling this way after just one night, but I am. I feel like I'm in love again.  As if I  was a freshman again, back when I first found Ash. To my protest, he woke up and immediately retreated, cursing under his breath. I turned over and look at him. His face was beet red as he apologized profusely. I just reassured him that he was okay, and he said it was just a sleep thing. I wish it wasn't. I wish he chose to cuddle me and treat me as if we're together.  I really shouldn't be having these thoughts but it's hard. I just wish he felt the same way..

                            Travis POV
He seemed better once I told him that I just sleep like that. It hurt a little to be honest. I wanted to tell him in that moment how much I love him and how much I've fantasized about him. But everything I'd telling me he'll hate me. I mean why wouldn't he? I know him for a few weeks and I fell in love like an idiot. I looked on the ground for my clothes, only for them to be gone. I must've looked panicked because Sal spoke up.

"Yeah my dad is probably washing them- If you can fit into my clothes I'll let ya borrow em" "I d-don't know. Aren't you a lot shorter than me?" "Wow. Dick move. Stay in your boxers then fucker."

I can't believe I'm gonna be in nothing but boxers around Sal. "How about we're both just in boxers? That way it's even and we're equally embarassed." I wanted to protest but at the same time, Sal in boxers wasn't exactly an unpleasant image. "That s-sounds good" "Alright then." And with that he began undressing. He unzipped the onesie and tossed it aside. I try my hardest to not stare, but I couldn't help it. I look him up and down. Emphasis on down. He was wearing these Pikachu boxers. I found it silly and giggled a bit. He noticed.

"What? You judging? Look I love my cartoons dude. I have a huge dedication for Pokémon. I'm so dedicated I wear them on my balls bro." I burst out laughing, unable to control it. His response along with his accent was just hilarious. If I had to guess I'd day he's from New Jersey. He started texting someone and I took advantage to get a better look as he was distracted. From what I could see, he definitely was bigger than average. I can't believe I'm analyzing the dick size of someone I met just a few weeks ago. His dad yelled for us to get breakfast and we began to walk downstairs. "DUDE PUT A SHIRT ON YOU'RE SCARING THE CHICKS AWAY!" "You wouldn'ta had a chance anyway Larry face." I Wish I had a sibling relationship like theirs. We all sat at the table eating and joking around. I felt like I belonged here but at the same time I didn't. After breakfast me and Sal headed up to his room to play some COD and I noticed he locked the door. I figured it was a mistake or something and ignored it.

                            Sal's POV
This is it. I'm gonna do it. I don't care about morality anymore.  I want him and I want him now. As Travis sat down, I sat close to him. We looked into each other's eyes, the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. I moved my face close to his and pressed our lips together gently. I knew how to move my mouth to kiss him right and I guess he was enjoying it with the way he was kissing back. The gentle kiss was soon more harsh as our hands roamed for something to grab. He ran his fingers through my hair as I grabbed his hips, pushing him back onto my mattress as the kiss deepened more. I trailed my hand down to the front of his boxers, running over the outline of his cock, causing him to whine.

                          Travis POV
I can't believe I let myself whine in front of him. I look desperate now and submissive too. I felt him leave the kiss, making me upset. I knew he was weirded out now, at least I thought I did. He chuckled and spoke softly "All it took was a little kiss to get you going huh? Well I can help you solve that little problem Travvy~" I shivered at the nickname and whined again in response causing him to smirk. He started to kiss my neck gently, taking his sweet sweet time. I wanted him to go further, to lose control and bite me or something. I just wanted more. I tugged his hair harshly, to be playful only for him to yank my hands above my head, and to switch our position so I'm on my back and he is straddling my hips.

                             Sal POV
I don't even know where I got this confidence from. Or my sudden horniness. I'm never this way with Ash. I've been off my depression meds for a bit so maybe its my libido charging back up. Whatever it was, it was new to me. As I held his hands above his head, I started sucking on his neck harshly, leaving dark purple bruises covering him. I moved my other hand down to pull his cock out but was rudely interrupted by the door creaking open and my dad talking to me. "Oh Sal I found this-Oh uh-"