CHAPTER 12(S2)

ESTELLE'S POV

For the past years... I felt like I was in a loop.

The moment when I realize that I was abandoned again,it became a nightmare and also the most painful memory in my heart.

I was asking the same thing everytime I felt like dying,because there were times I just felt so tired.

I even thought that,my past life was less painful than now,I thought I finally found the love I'm longing,people I'm wishing to have....What is wrong with me?

Why is fate so cruel to me?

I used to have thoughts that dying would be less painful than living...it was.But dying without doing anything,without fighting is just being a coward.I am not a coward,I was a fighter,a survivor,a warrior.

Despite all the crisis I faced,tragedy that I have experience,and war that I have encounter....I was more than willing to bare all the pain.If it means being loved or yo loved.Even if it means hope or desapointment,even if it means losing everything all over again I was willing to live for eternity for the truth.

Was I protected or abandoned?....only father can answer.

I was in a loop and I want to cut that infinity thread that is caging me in circles.I want to stop looking back to the past and drown in it,I want to move forward and accept what's ahead of me,wether it be happiness or pain.

That moment that I have already made up my mind the illusion immediately vanished and lose its effect on me.A portal immediately appeared 5 steps away from me and my surounding change.A gloomy and cloudy forest became a paradise full of purity and light and the fog disappeared.

So the key to find the entrance is to overcome deception that test your mind and emotion,it was tricky but not for me.Some people might find this trial cruel and hard because the forest used deception and manipulates a person emotion and mind.

I wonder how long I was in the illusion.I took 5 steps to enter the portal and then arrived outside outside the portal that we took earlier.

Am I too late? I immediately search for Ezra and immediately saw her,I gues she finished faster than me.

"Tilly!!" She called while running towards me,she was about to jump on me for a hug thankfully my reflexes are good and immediately avoid cause her to kiss the floor.

I slightly smile with the sight of her kissing the ground,she didn't mind it and stand back up and look at me as if I was a miracle in her eyes.

Somehow I felt like she can't believe I made it out and made me want to smack her back on the floor.

*

Out of so many people who tried to pass the first and second trial ,only 7 people are qualified to proceed in the last trial.Estelle,Eszra and the other 4 unknown people.

Humakbang si Commander Gredor sa unahan at inikot ng tingin ang 7 nakapasa bago muling nagsalita para ipaliwanag ang huling pagsubok.

"Congratulations.I won't waste anymore time,Your last trial is to test your mind or mental strength.In this last trial you will face.." pabitin niyang sabi at itinuro ang kamay sa isang Magic Circle  kung saan biglang lang lumitaw ang isang dambuhalang halimaw na nakakadena.It was an Ancient serpent,a magic beast that is very rare that can only be found in places abundant of magic.Acient beast are known to be intelligent and had a will on their own,some can even talk and more intelligent that humans,and more powerful.Ancient beast are rare because they are hard to catch and awknolegde someone more stronger than them.

The Ancient Ice serpent in front of them aren't that strong but also can't be underestimated.Although it is not as strong as other Legendary Ancient beast,
a beast is still a beast.

"What you have to do is to stand in front of that Beast for as long as you can,those who can last for half an hour and more will passed the test." Saad ni Commander Gredor.

"Tilly,don't you think the last trial is too simple?" Ezra

"It's not simple.Ancient beast are known to have strong will and are untamable.They are specially strong in mind and they have high intelligence.The last trial is to test our mind strength ,us against an Ancient Beast is total Bad match.This Ancient Beast must be laughing at us right now." Estelle

"Oh...is that so—wait! So you mean....it's impossible for us to pass the test?" Ezra at nagpanic na nang malaman kung ano ang haharapin namin sa huling trial.

Ancient Beast are similar to human but not in the same standard.Ancient Beast are strong and magical,they can even transform themselves into a human form if they are strong enough.

Nagtaka naman si Ezra at napatingin Kay Estelle ng makita niya itong bahagyang ngumisi habang nakatingin sa Ancient Ice serpent.

Naisip niya na siguro ay confident si Estelle sa last trial.

'Maybe it's not really that hard?' isip-isip niya.