CHAPTER 19(S2)

"I'm sorry that I wasn't a good father,Estelle." Demetrius

Estelle can feel herself trembling.Hindi niya alam kung sa Galit,sa inis o sisi sa sarili.How did he even figure it out anyway?

Natigilan naman siya nang maalala ang mga bulaklak na Pinatubo niya gamit ang  kapangyarihan niya.
She finally remember that the spell she used is the one Demetrius show her when she was little.How stupid is she.

" The spell you used is the one I thought you  secretly a long time ago.It was meant to just entertain you,I never thought that you will someday use it." Demetrius

"So what..." Estelle

"Ha..?" Demetrius

"So what if you know its me?" Estelle said coldly.
Napako si Demetrius sa kinatayuan niya nang makita ang masakit na ekspresyon ni Estelle habang nakatingin ng diretso sa kanya.Pakiramdam niya ay kung anong dumudurog sa puso niya.

"W-Well I—"

"You're going to chase me away again,right?" Estelle with a bitter smile.

"You're gonna tell me to go and get lost." Estelle

"N-No I will never—" Demetrius

" I didn't come here for you! "  Estelle

[ . . . ]

" I'm here for something else so you have no need to bother chasing me away AGAIN.Once I'm done here I will leave on my own." Estelle

" Something else?" Demetrius

"What I'm here for is none of your business,My Lord.
I would appreciate it if you could just pretend that none of this happened just like how you've been doing.I wish to never appear in front of you again,and I hope you will too." Estelle at iniwan si Demetrius sa kinatatayuan nito.

The moment she walk through pass Demetrius,the tears she was holding in finally gave in and made its way down to her cheeks.She held he sobs inside her chest never letting even a small sound get out.

The things she said should be enough to give Demetrius assurance.To ensure him that she will not do anything stupid to interfere with his life again or amylis life.She will keep things by herself and not bother him anymore.

But....Why does it feel like she's breaking again inside after a very long time?

—Knights Lounge—

" Oh,Telly your back—( see that Estelle is looking upset.) and you look upset." Ezra

"I'm tired so I'm gonna rest." Estelle saka humiga sa kama nito habang nakatagilid sa kabilang sulok.

"Well..then rest well.I'll be with the others,be back later." Ezra saka maingat na umalis.Upset Estelle looks to risky to approach.

As soon as Ezra left the room Estelle let out a heavy breath,he let out a sound that tells she's trying not to cry.But who knows that her eyes would betray her.For such a long time it was again the first times she spoke with him as a Father and a Daughter.She act strong all this years to prove to all and to her self that she can make it.Losing things that aren't yours from the beginning shouldn't hurt that much,but it's hurts her so much.

But maybe it hurts not because it's was taken away from her,but because she could finally feel the the feeling of being loved but then lost it again.That is what hurts her.Fate is making her realize again and again that she never had anything,and that she had nothing.

She tried..honestly. she tried so hard...so hard that she...she cried at the top of her lungs hoping that the next day no tears will be left in her.She tried to make her heart hard as a stone,numb as dead,but what is this? What the hell is she doing crying just because she said those words to him?She had hope that it will break his heart but why is it breaking hers?

"F.*.uck....hic...damn it..!"

How could those words that came out of her own mouth affect him?To be honest Demetrius and her didn't spend time that long.It was only a year and it should be nothing.It should be easy to get rid of her mind,it should be so easy to forget and move on!

SO WHY THE F*CK ARE THOSE MEMORIES NOT LEAVING HER!? No,if only Zion and her didn't meet again in the battle field she would have almost forget it all.She would have been at peace!

Estelle clench her hands so hard then Puch herself in the face making it hurt to wake herself up.She was being insane again.Only a hard punch can bring her into her senses at times like this.She would stop wasting tears,and freeze her heart as hard as she could again.
Emotions are what makes her weak,attachments cause her to doubt,love is playing with her and will only mess her mind.

So if needed,she would go through such lengths to eliminates such feelings that only annoys her.
This is why she said,NEVER IS GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN.NEVER.