CHAPTER 18(S2)

"I didn't know that you have a talent for this." Demetrius

"A—uh,My Lord?" Estelle

Sandaling natigilan si Estelle nang makita si Demetrius na nakatayo sa likod niya na 3 metro ang layo sa kanya.

Yumuko siyang bahagya para magbigay galang at nakangiting tinanggap naman ito ni Demetrius.
Napaisip naman si Estelle sa kung ano ang dahilan at napunta rito si Demetrius,impossible naman na inutusan din ito ni Zion na magbunot ng damo diba?

"What bring you here,My Lord?" Tanong ni Estelle

Nakita niya naman na medyo natigilan pa si Demetrius at di agad nakasagot.Sandali pa ay tumikhim ito bago nagsalita.

" I'm just taking a stroll and I felt some kind of magic in the area and came to look what is it." Saad nito at tumikhim ulit habang nakatingin sa ibang gawi.

Napakibit balikat nalang si Estelle sa isip niya.Hindi naman impossible ang sagot nito.

"If I may ask.Instead of being in the training area,why is a knight like you here planting flowers?" Tanong ni Demetrius.Yeah right.Bakit nga ba?

"Sir,Zion ordered me to clear this area,My Lord.He is my superior so I just did as told." Sagot ni Estelle.Nahuli naman niyang kumunot ang noo ni Demetrius at bahagyang salubong ng dalawang kilay nito.

Did it make him mad?Why though?

"Is something wrong,My Lord?" Tawag ni Estelle sa atensyon ni Demetrius.

"Uh,no it is nothing.Next time do not take orders from that punk—I mean knight.Especially order as silly and none sense as this." Demetrius

"It is alright my Lord.I enjoyed my time,I will do as you said." Estelle

Isang malumanay na ngiti ang gumihit sa labi ni Demetrius at nabigla naman si Estelle.Did her Father used to smile like that to other people in the past?
In the past,she only knew that Demetrius never smile to anyone except to her.But maybe even that changed?

Oh,Estelle what are you thinking,stop being so trapped in the past!Things aren't the same anymore and will never be the same.

"You must be so troubled that you decided to walk,My Lord." Estelle

"Hmm,indeed." Demetrius at nilagay ang kamay sa likuran niya at nakatingin sa kung Daan na para bang may iniisip ito. " My mind is so troubled that even walking didn't help." Saad nito sa malungkot na boses.

Estelle doesn't want to show any concern that might uncover her identity so she stick to being a knight earnestly listening to her lords trouble mind.Pero ano ba ang gumihulo sa isip niya na tila malaki ang  epekto sa kanya?

"If I dare ask My Lord.What is it that troubles you so much?" Estelle

"A memory." Demetrius

A memory. A memory?

" A memory?" Estelle

"Yes. A memory of someone I treasured so much in the past." Saad nito at bahagyang napayuko.

Why does he look so heartbroken saying those words?
Who is the person is he talking about?
Hindi mapigilan ni Estelle ang mag-expect.
Can someone blame her?
Even though she knew and she must not have any expectation of Demetrius remembering her or think that Demetrius misses her because such thing is not possible.Demetrius is the one who chase her away.
Demetrius throw her away,she—an adopted Daughter just so that Demetrius can be with his real daughter Amylis.

" In the past,I met a strange child while saving my Demon kind from humans.I killed every single human who treat demons as slave and there I found a child on the mud unconscious.She was a human." Demetrius

Natigilan naman si Estelle sa narinig.

"I have doubts to wether hold the child or just let her be but my strange side didn't let me.Children normally cries as soon as they see me.But when I hold that child in my arms,she grabbed my finger with her tiny hands and hold on it so tight as if she doesn't me to let her go.

[ . . . ]

" I took the child with me.When she woke up I called her
to meet her,but that child isn't normal." Demetrius at bahagya pang napatawa.

"She didn't cry when she saw me.Though I see how she tremble in front of me with her small figure,but she was brave enough to hold herself in front of me without crying.At first I was fascinated how brave that child is.I called and met her a few more times to see if how long will those bravery last.But eventually,unexpectedly I strangely found myself getting attached to the human child.I ended my game myself and adopt the child and treat her genuinely.Before I knew it I was already demon being a father,father of a human child." Makahulugan nitong kwento.

Why is he telling her this?She is just a knight and something like this is too important to share with someone else.

Estelle know best who is Demetrius is talking about.
And the fact that Demetrius is telling her—a knight such 
a story only meant one thing.

Diretso niyang sinalubong ang mga mata ni Demetrius na direkta ring nakatingin sa kanya.Such a sad expression was drawn in his face with his eyes looking at me telling me that he feels regretful,guilt,and hurt.

That means he...

" I'm sorry that I wasn't a good father,Estelle." Demetrius