CHILDHOOD

"Ainaaa come down or I will tell your mom!!!!"... "Ahh I'm coming Azaan waitt don't tell mom" ..

6 years old clumsy Aina descending down stairs.
"Why are you so annoying Azaan" ...

"hey call me Azaan Bhai I'm older than you kiddo" 8 years old Azaan ordering the cute little Aina Suleman who has the prettiest light brown eyes and light brown silky straight hair. Meanwhile that grumpy Azaan Khan who has black eyes and Silky straight black hair both were childhood bestfriends and rivals.

They grew up together and got so close to each other Aina used to tell every single problem of hers to Azaan meanwhile Azaan used to defy her words but still gave her best advices.

"Azaan Azaan listennn I got A+ in my test againnnn" Aina high in cloud 9 calling Azaan meanwhile that careless grumpy boy ain't listening at all "Oh madam I'm older than you call me Azaan bhai"

"Why are you being so mean I get it I'll call you Azaan Bhai from now on, anyways listennn I got A+ in my test!!"

As always Azaan's dry af reply "so what's cool about that?"

Aina gets frustrated "Hey we're meeting after two weeks and you're acting like I'm a nobody "

"Oh I'm sorry My little princess I won't be a nuisance again" Azaan's sarcastic jokes passing on Aina were his favorite thing.

"I'm not a little princess I'm a 16 year old girl Mister" Aina justifies she's not a small baby anymore..

Azaan finally says something sensible "Can we please stop talking and have some snacks now?"

"Yeah yeah let's go"

"Assalamualaikum Aani (term used for mother's sister) how are you?" Aina greets her favorite aunt and seems to be happy after meeting her in the rear two weeks.

"Walaikum Salam I'm good Alhumdulillah my cutie pie How are you??

"I'm good too Aani"

"Well I called Aisha and you today to give you guys some gifts because leaving you kids empty handed for Canada will make me upset"

Aisha and Aina are two daughters of Suleman Ahmed and Saima Suleman Aisha is 20 years old and Aina is 16. While Azaan is the only son of Sami-ullah Khan and Kishwer Sami-ullah, and Azaan is 18 years old.

"Aani why can't you guys just stay here if not you guys then leave Azaan Bhai here he's my only friend " Aina With fake tears and a cute face intimidates her aunt.

"oh hell no way I won't stay here with this dumb girl she will make me dumb as well" Azaan's silly jokes comes again.

"You both kids stop fighting Aani you don't have to worry when they will be apart I'm hundred percent sure they will forget each other" Aisha finally tries to stop both of them.

"Haha I will miss Aina and you alot but I don't have to worry Aina is already my daughter right Aisha?" Jokes aside kishwer Auntie says indirectly something with only elders know about.

"Ofcourse Aani she's all yours haha" Aisha Replies to Kishwer Auntie delightedly

Both elders laughs at this not joke but a serious secret Discussed matter.

"What you guys talking about am I Aani's secret child? That means Azaan Bhai and I are siblings oh my Gosh"

Aina's curiosity couldn't stop her but made her ask a silly question.

"ASTAGHFIRULLAAH, You my sister?? Never!! Don't ever say that and you won't get this joke. It won't fit in your dumb brain princess", Azaan gets aghast.

"What do you guys mean then I don't get it!!!" Aina's curiosity is still not gone.

"Nothing my dear you will get it when you grow up" Kishwer Auntie with half suppressed laugh tries not to tell her soon about it.

Azaan gets pretty awkward cause he already knows everything, "Mom I'm leaving to meet my friends I have to say goodbye to them as well"..

"Bye Azaan Bhai, let's meet each other after I turn 20 something" Aina doesn't even know what's gonna happen to her after that because her feelings for Azaan are still not mature.

"Ahemm , yeah I'm leaving Let's not ever meet it's better , Bye Aisha Aapi" Azaan says something which he never meant and deep inside he was dying to be apart from her..