MISUNDERSTANDINGS

"oh God," Aina gasped...

"What happened Aina " Javeria out of concern asked her..

"Nothing Don't worry I think I saw a spider there" Aina didn't want to tell anyone about what happened between two of them..

"You big girl scared of a spider? Haha", Javeria clapped..

Aina saw Azaan coming out of his room, "let's go inside Jia everyone must be waiting for us"

"No one's waiting what happened to you?" Javeria chuckled..

Azaan was coming close but her heart was too captivated to face him right now...

"I'm going inside you can come later if you want to" Aina went inside the room full of ladies..

"Hey Azaan what happened to her? How much big was the spider she saw?" Javeria was still confused..

"Buhahaaa! The heck spider? Am I a big spider??" Mocking laughter coming from Azaan..

"Don't tell me you scared her" Javeria with a doubt asked him...

"Oh well I just help her wrist and she got scared" Azaan Seems kind of worried now..

"What the heck you idiot!! Don't you know she doesn't know how you feel about her?" Javeria provoked her head...

"It's not like I did something bad yaar", Azaan's ignorant mind wasn't accepting it...

"Azaan Khan you're in Pakistan not Canada , you like her but she doesn't you can't be So open like that make things go smoothly" Javeria started giving him a Lecture...

"Okay okay I get it Mam thank you", Azaan mischievously smiled and left to see where Aina was hiding herself...

"Oh hello Auntiesss," Azaan came in the room of ladies as everyone was his family member so he didn't hesitate to go there..

"Azaan used to be this small that he would run where ever he saw his aunties now look Masha Allah he came on his own to join us" Saima Auntie delighted mood said to everyone.. but they still don't know that this daring boy came to see his future wife here..

He sat right in front of Aina while Aina was sidestepping her eyes so she won't see his face...

"Aina let's go outside aunties talk is so boring " Azaan made an excuse to take her out cause he know she won't go with him...

"No I'm okay" Aina was still avoiding him..

"Aray beta Go naa Azaan is asking so willingly" Kishwer Auntie wanted Aina to be with him for 24/7 hours..

"Okay I'll go" Aina stands up "let's go Azaan,,, BHAI"...

"She added Bhai to annoy me WOAH", Azaan bluntly said that so no one could hear him....

They both went outside.. "let's go out to the garden" Azaan was feeling awkward but had enough conviction to talk...

Aina looked at him with gloomy eyes cause he was behaving as if he did nothing...

They both went to the garden it was a chilly and windy night the sky looked so beautiful covered with half clouds..

Azaan casually asked her "do you have any crush?"

"Why do you care even if I have one but lately I don't like anyone" Aina replied in a carefree mood..

Azaan was relieved and disappointed at the same time, "you don't like anyone??? Really? You sure?"

"I can't say I'm sure cause that guy is sometimes so weird"

"Ah so that means you don't know if you like him or not right?"