BEGINNING OF LOVE

After two days Aina and her family happens to go to Azaan's house for family gathering, there lot of people and all of their cousins..

"Oh my Saima your younger daughter is so pretty MASHA ALLAH " thank you sameena Aapa (kishwer's sister in law)

Aina greeted everyone in the room..

"Assalamualaikum auntie how are you?" Aina's obedient greeting made Sameena smile...

"Walaikum Salam bachay Alhumdulillah I'm fit, you should go upstairs these old ladies talk will bore you" Sameena auntie replies to her so she could go without any excuse and meet her cousins"

"Aina wait wear this ring first " Aisha suddenly stops her..

"For me??"

"Yes wear it and go"

"Okay fine I'm wearing it but it's so pretty tho"

The ladies were sitting in the lounge, gents were in the drawing room and the youngsters were upstairs in the living room..

"Assalamualaikum everyone, how are you all" Aina goes to the living room and greets her and Azaan's cousins..

Everyone seems to be here except Azaan she was kind of disappointed..

"The pretty miss is here finally" Javeria

Replies to her greeting..

Javeria was Aina's favorite and best cousin she was closed to the most.

"You look stunning little kid", Uzair Bhai's compliment comes along with Javeria's compliment...

Uzair Bhai is Aina's technically her brother (in Islamic terms doodh shareek bhai) and he's 25 years old ..

"Oh thank you for the compliments you all looks stunning as well haha" Aina's sweet way of talking makes everyone happy as always...

Aina goes and sits on the empty couch of three people ...

She was wearing a gray kameez shalwar, and silver jhumkas and necklace with her half hair curled..

Aina was busy on her phone and felt like someone sat beside her. She was flustered after seeing him this closely..

He noticed the ring she was wearing and smiled..

"Don't you greet your elders?" Azaan's sarcastic question after sitting right next to Aina meanwhile Aina couldn't stop her self but stare at him...

Azaan Khan was wearing black kurta shalwar with half of his sleeves folded up...

"Oh, ah Assalamualaikum Azaan bhai", Aina choked..

This was the first time he didn't like her calling him "Bhai"...

"Hey don't call me Bhai!" Azaan aggressively said in front of everyone.

Everyone was surprised at him for being too straight forward...

Suddenly Haider said "Hey Azaan calm down dude stop making her feel awkward "... Everyone laughed except Aina meanwhile Azaan was blushing..

"Eh, what's going on can anyone tell me?, Why would I not call you Bhai?", Aina was still confused in this situation...

Azaan covered his smile with his hand, "Because you're no longer small and a kid princess"

"So what does it have to do with calling you Bhai??"

"Uff Allah this GIRLLL! Are you dumb? Or just pretending to be one?"

Anyhow everyone stops them before they started arguing and all of them started chatting with each other but Azaan and Aina were still awkward.........

"Aani I need to wash my hands where's the restroom?" After having dinner and everything Aina went to kishwer and asked her where's the restroom...

"Beta go to the room on the left there's a bathroom inside that room"

"Jia please cover my hair with this hair clip"

Javeria made a bun of her hair...

She went to that room but there was no light except that small dim night light.. she looks everywhere then goes to the bathroom.. after she comes back to the room from the bathroom, someone pulls her by her wrist and then pushes her against the wall..

"Don't show your neck like this , it's not right for little princess to look this beautiful " Azaan whispers in her ear...

"You better be careful before coming in to my room unannounced"

Aina's heart starts beating so fast " I have to go back everyone is waiting for me outside"

She left the room with in a way like she's running away..

"Yeah go far as you can, you have to come back to me anyways " Azaan smirks with a proud face......