HEART TO HEART

AZAAN

If I stop her it will just make awkward I don't have any reason to stop her when her sister is going...

"Yeah it's alright I'll be leaving soon too and I have to go somewhere else as well", somewhere else my foot what an excuse you're making Azaan can't even say that you wanna take her with yourself....

"Alright then let's go Aina"

"Bye everyone", Aina waved at me cause it wasn't like we won't talk ever again it was just some blunders we made and those blunders were making us uncomfortable and awkward...

Aisha aapi took her purse and her husband Emad Bhai greeted us and they both left the house with Aina...

After spending 20 minutes I thought I should go now as well...

"Haider I'm leaving"

"Why man what happened it's just 10 pm stay a little bit more"

"Azaan dude how's your love life going?", an unexpected question came from Areesha...

"Madam grow up first what do you even know about love life"

Then the other second Zahra Madam also started, "Ohooo look at this guy he used to say that he will never be like other men and get upset when his girl will ignore him now he's being the same"

"Azaan what happened did something happen between you and Aina? I asked her and she didn't say anything", Javeria was the only one who looked genuinely concerned....

"Well as you guys she's going to Germany but before that she said wants to go Canada when she didn't apply anywhere"

"So what's the big deal in that?", Azam asked..

"You guys won't get it"

"Then tell me I will talk to my sister", Uzair started acting up as a brave brother as if she'll listen to him..

"No no thank you I don't want to disturb her", I didn't know these people are so hyped up..

"Well Azaan what are you planning to do then?", Zahra curiously asked..

"That's a secret"

"Yo Man tell us what is that secret you're hiding from us"

"You'll see when the time comes"

AINA

I said goodbye to everyone when leaving and waved at him and he waved back!!!! Gosh why I did that, it feels so weird what will he think that am I hitting on him? I don't want this ever to happen in my life...

"Aina at what time is your flight?"

"Aapi it's in Morning at 8 am"

"Oh that's good so you'll leave early then?"

"Won't you come with me?? Haww!!"

"Haha I will I was just asking, Anaya has to remember her Khala's face for a long time"

"Aina what time Azaan is leaving for his flight?", Emad Bhai (Aisha aapi's husband) asked a question about which I had no clue...

"I don't know"

"Why? Didn't he tell you?"

"I don't know I just didn't ask him"

The silence after what I said was pretty awkward...

"Aapi I want to eat your handmade cake before I leave for Germany"

"Aww sure Meri jaan I'll even pack some for you"

"Yayy that's great then!!"

"Aina just learn the basics of German language it will help you alot"

"Ofcourse Emad Bhai I did learn and I'm still learning cause it's such an interesting language"

"But I'm worried if I won't be able to make any Friend there"

"Then you should focus on making some but make good ones wisely"

"I mean you're not wrong aapi but I've never even had any friend here except my cousins"

"Then ask Azaan for help I heard that he has alot of friends in Canada"

"Yeah because he's a social guy and I'm not", I was just so pissed off after hearing that guy's name like I have nothing to say about him and they keep bringing him again and again!!!

But we kept talking until we reached home, Aisha aapi and Emad Bhai came inside with me..

"Assalamualaikum Baba", I went inside my house and saw baba in the garden with Mama and hugged him..

"Walaikum Salam Meri beti, how have you been?"

"I missed you so much baba where were you??"

"I was busy today Meri jaan come and sit we were waiting for you kids"

When I was meeting baba, Aisha aapi and Emad Bhai were greeting mama, Aisha aapi hugged Mama and baba cause she came while I went inside saying " I'm sleepy bye everyone "

I went inside and at the entrance first I took off the heels and carried them in my hands, this feeling is heavenly crazy then I went upstairs to my room with bare feet, turned on the lights, took out my night dress then went for shower...

After coming back I sat on my bed and opened the drawer of the side table of my bed and saw this ring again which I Aisha aapi gave me on the family gathering at Azaan Bhai's house, ahhh I don't even wanna recall it, my heart still beats so fast thinking about that like why he did that?

Maybe he actually hates when someone goes to his room without permission but I didn't know back then about his room, His old room used to somewhere else and I don't even remember it!!

"What is that?", I was looking at the ring and something was written on it.. oh that's an "A" cute...

After putting that ring back I checked my phone and lately there was no message or update from him then I opened my Instagram and this guy Don't have any Instagram account as well or else I would've stalked him....

Haha Aina!! You won't do it right even if he makes one !!

I laid down on my bed and started making fake scenarios again, I hope you don't fall in love with someone else and wait for me please!!! I don't want to live without you Azaan!! The tears from my eyes started coming out, half of my life I spent it without realizing that he could've been so special to me, only if I realized it a little bit sooner maybe I wouldn't have planned to stay away from him for such a long, I don't know only if God wants then we will meet again otherwise I don't think there's any other chance....