SECRETS

AZAAN

After closing my phone and putting the ring in my drawer I went outside. She was sitting right infront of my mom I couldn't even say anything to her before and now I can't say it either with everyone sitting here..

"Assalamualaikum everyone"

"Azaan where were you?"

"I was taking shower mom sorry Aina told me to come outside that's why I came otherwise I wouldn't have known"

She was ignoring me in all ways she could do but when I said her name she looked at me as I committed some crime..

"What is this?", my eyes went straight towards the box of a cake..

"Oh we bought it for you!", Saima Khala replied with a pleasant smile..

"For me?", I sat on the couch which was right infront of the cake box placed on the table...

I opened it and it was quite surprising to see, "how did you guys know that I like honey cake!"

"Aina told us", little girl does she know I like it because of her?

I was opening the box then mom told the maid to bring plates..

"Wait Aina you go", then Saima Khala told Aina to do that and that was a good chance because she can't deny what her mom said either...

"No I'll go bring the plates", I said the half and then she replied, "I'll get the spoons?" She looked confused but I like it...

"Sit down you kids the maid will get it"

"No I'll do it by myself"

We both went to the kitchen, I was collecting the plates while she was still looking for spoons..

I picked the spoons and gave it to her, then she asked, "what time are you leaving for Canada?"

"Are you curious?"

"No! Aisha aapi and Emad Bhai was asking me that's why, otherwise I have no concern in asking you"

"Oh right you don't have any concerns about my life", she went silent after I said that but what she said was rude as well! so let's wait and see what she's even thinking.

"I'm leaving at 11 am"

"I got an early flight"

"I know it's 8 am"

"How do you know?"

"Your mom told me"

She made a stank face and looked so unpleased when I told her I already knew...

If not now maybe I won't be able to warn her again. I pinned turned her back towards the counter and whispered,

"Hey you little princess don't ever forget that you're going to study in Germany don't ever waste your time in falling in love with someone or I'll make sure to finish it on my own"

"What the heck are you saying!?"

"I'm saying exactly what you've heard!"