CONFUSIONS

AINA

After crying whole night my eyes were numb and swelled I kept waiting for his message thinking maybe he would have something to tell me last time because I don't think there's any reason left for us to meet again he must've already chosen someone in his life and here I'm just being hopeless, anyways I can't do anything it's not like I want him anymore!!!

The sunlight was coming directly into my eyes, my whole body was being stressed out as if I did chores last night, I wokeup after the sound of birds was too loud and I couldn't keep my eyes closed no more, I looked at the time...

"OH MY GOSH IT'S 1:20 PM!!!

why did I sleep that much!! I climbed off the bed and went straight to the bathroom after coming back I brushed my hair changed my clothes and went downstairs...

"Mamaaa! You didn't wake me up!! How am I going to manage my schedule now !!"

"I came to your room, you had a slight fever so I didn't bother you and anyways I turned off your alarm as well that's why you didn't wakeup so don't worry just sit and eat something now"

"My daughter seems in a hurry did you already tell her?"

"What baba?"

"Oh we're going to Kishwer aapa's house today they have to pack up their things today, so we just wanted to give them some stuff, you're coming with us right?"

"Oh well I'll see Mama"

"No no you have to go with us you're leaving tomorrow as well after meeting with them we'll go to have dinner outside and you can do whatever you want with us today I don't want my daughter to miss anything here"

My baba's words always make me emotional I wanted to cry so bad but I already cried last night too much that my eyes were hella dry right now.... I went to baba and hugged him...

"Baba!! Are you crying??"

"Haha no I'm not!"

"No!! You are stop don't cry , you're making me feel embarrassed like I shouldn't go to and stay here with you guys"

"Oho Aina don't say like that your baba loves you so much ofcourse he will be upset seeing off his daughter"

"So what about you Mama? Don't you love me?", I made a sarcastic joke just so that my baba can stop his tears..

"Ahaa look at this girl, if I don't love you then who else will!"

I went to mama, kissed on her cheeks and hugged her, "I love you too So sooo much!!!"

"Why don't you guys come with me, I'll be so bored alone there!"

"Haha you're going for studies not for picnic Meri jaan"

"Insha Allah we'll make sure to visit you"

Mama and baba's reply were totally opposite Mama wants me to focus on studies and baba is ready to meet me there already...

"So guys when are we leaving?"

"You're ready right?"

"Yes baba I am"

"Then let's go!"

"Aina First namaz then we'll go"

"Oh sorry I forgot!"

"She'll pray at your sister's house It's just 1:30 pm"

"Suleman you've already prayed it doesn't mean you'll let your daughter just go like this, she's always delaying namaz"