DREAMS

"ohgg! I can't eat anymore"

"Are you done eating princess?"

"Yes I am"

"Then let's go"

"Go where?"

"To take pictures where else " He held her hand and took her with himself..

There was a place in the hall specially made for photography. Javeria and Haider were having their photoshoot at that spot ...

"Hey what's up beautiful people ", Azaan finally talked to the main people of the wedding after spending half of the time with Aina..

"What's going on man why are you so happy?" Haider whispered in Azaan's ear...

"Can't you see we actually look like a couple here, she wore black for me!!!" Azaan's boxy smile and his happiness at that time was priceless..

While Aina and her bestfriend Jia were busy chatting with each other...

"Miss Aina are you happy now?"

She blushed instantly..

"You better thank me I'm the one who told you what he's gonna be wearing", Javeria credited herself...

"Awh no it's all thanks to Haider Bhai that he told you haha" she bit her lip in a cute way... She didn't notice that Azaan was starring at her all the time..

"You guys move on now , it's our turn to take pictures" Azaan raised his eyebrows and told Javeria and Haider to move aside so they can take pictures...

"Sure your Honor, the wedding is all yours" Javeria mocked that grumpy guy.....

"Now hurry up man we need a photo album , you don't"

"Maybe I would need one too"

"Then get married and stop wasting your time"

Aina gasped "Who's he going to marry, agh why am I curious"

Aina and Azaan both stood in front of the frame which was covered with white, purple, and pink flowers...

"Now smile please" the photographer started taking their picture...

Then nearly in a second Azaan held her waist and pulled her closer... She shook off and opened her eyes widely..

"What is he doinggg Omggg" Aina was screaming inside...

"Oh look at him he's way better than you in showing his feelings" Javeria complained to Haider cause they didn't do any romantic poses until the photographer asked them to..

"Oh my love jiaa we took pictures way better than them" Haider grumbled...

Aina was feeling so awkward while Azaan was being so chilly...

After the photoshoot was over all the family members were sitting together... Then Saima auntie made an announcement ,"listen everyone my daughter Aina will go to Germany next month right when Kishwer and her family is leaving back for Canada so I'm holding a good bye event at my house I want everyone to come to say goodbye to my daughter"
...
Aina's emotions were too obvious to Azaan he kept staring at her and didn't care to lower his gaze just by thinking of being away from her again was sinking him down he felt like he will lose her this time for real if he let her go..

"Wait! Wasn't she going to Canada with Kishwer?", one of their relative asked a question which was yet expected..

"I was thinking of going but then I got scholarship in University of Hamburg which is as you know in Germany because I applied there first I've been thinking of going there for such a long time and I got lucky too so why not go where I want", Aina's mood changed suddenly from being upset to quite being ambiguous.