DEPARTURE

AZAAN

I walked towards her and whispered,

"Are you happy now?"

"Heh?", first she got startled then made a baffled face.

"I mean you must be happy that you won't have to see me again and again everyday anymore"

"Oh yes, I'm very happy that I won't have to see your face again", she gave me an unpleased look but I'm sure it's not like that.

I leaned my face towards her and asked, "are you sure?"

Her eyes got wider when I went closer towards her, she's probably scared of what I did earlier in the kitchen but I didn't mean to scare her either.

"Wha- what do you mean???", she started stuttering.

"Nothing, you won't get it anyways"

AINA

I was standing in the garden talking to Jia then suddenly a familiar voice got into my ears, "are you happy now?"

"Heh?", I got startled because seeing this face from close literally makes my heart beats so fast..

"I mean you must be happy that you won't have to see me again and again everyday anymore", happy? My foot I'm literally dying inside because of you Azaan Khan, do you even have any idea how much it hurts to even think that I won't be able to see you again?

"Oh yes, I'm happy that I won't have to see your face again", I gave him the rudest reply I could ever but I hope he won't feel upset over it..

"Are you sure?"

He got super close this that I could feel his breath and our eyes intertwined, my heart was literally about to burst out, his black crystal eyes with dark black eyebrows and a fierce look I felt like I'll faint at any point if I don't move backwards from here.

I blinked my eyes slowly and made a distance, "wha- what do you mean???"

"Nothing, you won't get it anyways", is he upset already?

He was going back then I held his index finger of his right hand, he turned back and asked,

"What happened?"

and then I hesitantly told him....

AZAAN

It seemed like I won't be able to make a proper good bye so I just started walking away..

What is she doing.....

She held my finger with her hold hand, I turned my back and she started crying,

"What happened???"

"tomorrow we both are going to be apart again and we used to be bestfriends but now I don't think we are close anymore, you don't talk to me much and I don't feel like I'm the same as before as well I used to share my everything with you but now there's a line between us and I hope one day we'll be same as before because I want our old friendship back but I know it sounds absurd and as you know we won't meet again and you're already old enough to have your own personal life, maybe my words won't mean much to you but as your childhood bestfriend I hope our friendship won't finish like this"