CLOSER

AZAAN

Everything between us used to be well, we used to be close to eachother I thought coming back to her will be easy to make us closer to eachother but I was wrong she doesn't want me? Am I that bad non deserving? I don't even know how much she has changed all these years for me she was still that young girl I used to know before but I was wrong she's changed she doesn't treat me as her favorite cousin anymore...

NOTIFICATION!
[ Princess: sent you a message ]

*Opened chat*

Princess: I'm sorry for being rude but I think we're not close to eachother like before I don't even know what you like who you like and I want to focus on my career now that's why I was tensed thinking about it so I hope you don't really take my words to heart.

You: it's alright I won't disturb you.

*Closed the phone*

I don't know what's going on her mind did I say something bad ? I even apologized to her for what I said earlier, is something bothering her?

AINA

Azaan Bhai: It's alright I won't disturb you.

"huh what is he even thinking that's so rude of him to reply like thisss", I think he was treating me just like a kid as he usually does..

The very next morning I wokeup at the usual time 10:00 am, brushed my hair, tied it, took shower, brushed my teeth and then went down stairs for breakfast but only Mama and I was there, "Mama where's baba?"

"He had a meeting so he left early....... And Jia was asking if you're free at evening she invited you to dinner"

"Yeah I'm free"

"I told Azaan to pick you up she invited him as well"

"No why bother him, I'll ask the driver"

"I already told him and he agreed it's not right to say no now"

"Mamaaa why don't you ever listen to me and do everything on your own!!!!"

"Calm down, what happened? Did you and Azaan fight?"

"No noo it's not like that"

'"then why? Should I just tell him that you don't wanna go with him?"

"No it's alright it will be rude to say that!"

"That's good now have breakfast"

"What's in the breakfast?", I went towards the dining table and there was a plate with sandwiches and a bowl of salad. "Can't I have something else I don't wanna eat it"

"What happened to you Aina, why are you being so childish today?"

"Am I ? I just don't feel good"

"Are you having headache?"

"No"

"Then feeling Nauseous?"

"No"

"Then what in the world happened to my daughter, you're not being yourself Aina!"

"Nothing happened Mama Don't worry", Because of that Azaan Khan I can't even focus on my self aghh this guy is ruining my mental state without even doing anything.....

I had the breakfast quietly cause I didn't wanna be a picky person and later went to my library, read a novel everyone's favorite "Shatter me" agh my love Aaron warner!! I wish I was lucky as Juliette God I deserve an Aaron in my life too then I did some study as I'm going to be a future doctor and I can't just sit and do nothing...

AZAAN

Even after waking up the first thought came to my mind was her the girl who feels insecure about herself thinks I don't care about her Don't love her not knowing what she means to me I chuckled..

Door knocked!

"Azaan are you awake?"

"Ah, yes I am"

"Come down and have breakfast with us"

"Yes Mom coming"

It was 8 am the weather was windy and cloudy, after getting dressed up I walked towards the balcony, took some fresh air then went to have breakfast with parents..

"Assalamualaikum"

"Walaikum Salam", Dad replied to my greeting while Mom was in the kitchen, I went in the kitchen and took plates, set them on the table and everything else Mom gave me..

"Did you sleep well Azaan", Mom asked me when I went in the kitchen to help her...

Dad was reading news paper at that time the Urdu news paper which he hasn't read for five years.... We had breakfast together then I made chai (tea) for dad and I , my mom doesn't really like chai so it was just the two of us I was making it for...................

"Azaan your phone is ringing"

"Wait I'm coming"......"who's that?"

"It's Haider's call", I was coming  with the cups of chai in my hands..."here you go", he gave me the phone and I gave him the cup of chai...

"Assalamualaikum Azaan Khan"

"Walaikum Salam"

"How are you my brother?"

"Alhumdulillah I'm good, how're you"

"I'm good too Alhumdulillah, are you free tonight?"

"Ofcourse I am free, what businesses do I get here to do?"

"Haha then that's great"

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah Jia just wanted to invite you and other cousins to dinner"

"Oh alright then tell me what time do I have come at your house Mr. Haider"

"Come at 6 pm she invited Aina as well"

"That's obvious she's our cousin she'll be invited too"

"Oh right anyways come on time"

"I will don't worry"............