disagreement

i knocked on president yoon's door and she told me to come in.

"president yoon," i called her name with my face facing the floor. "wae?" she asked in her sweet voice. ugh. "can i invite a guest when we have our first concert?" i asked shamelessly.

inviting a guest after a recent debut? yep, that is how shameless i can be.

"haha. well if that is what my girl wants, you can do that." she agreed after thinking for seconds. "but who is the guest? is it an individual or from a group?" she asked while flipping the pages of a file given from her secretary.

"from a group." i simply answered. "which group is it?" she asked and faced me.

i hesitated whether to tell her or not. does she know that bangtan sonyeondan belongs to her enemy's entertainment?

she raised her brow, waiting for my answer. "bang.." she quickly lit up her face. "big bang ?!" she chanted. i shook my head and faced the floor again. "aniyo.. bangtan." i corrected.

"mwo?! bts? bangtan sonyeondan? andwae. sirheo. no way." she turned her rage mode on and signaled me to leave her office right away.

i knew it.

dear kim taehyung,

mianhae :( i could not convince ceo yoon. but do not worry, i will try harder to make her agree with me.

it has been days since i last saw you. how are you? are you doing well? if not for our schedule, we would be able to see each other. but that is if our presidents allow us.

why did you leave me when i did not want to get scouted? we could have been together everyday and might have gotten to be scouted by the same agency.

anyways, i miss you :)

from,
park hye rin.