Chapter 2: Professionalism

"Morning Minji," Hanni said, knocking on the door.

"Pham pham!" Minji cheered, jumping up from her seat when she saw Hanni enter her room.

Hanni chuckled awkwardly, "So do you have any ideas on how we can advertise the products?"

Minji walked towards Hanni and gripped her hands, which made Hanni taken aback for a second.

"I do, come here," She dragged Hanni in front of a projector screen as she started giving out her presentation.

"After careful consideration," She said, "We have decided to make your product our top priority. We will advertise it in dramas, get idols on it, and even set up billboards, what do you think?"

Hanni smiled, "That's great Minji! Thank you so much!""

Minji shook her head, "No problem, so do you wanna go grab lunch?"

Hanni scratched the back of her head, "But you still haven't told me which dramas and what idols you are going to choose... And we still haven't decided on the design yet, and isn't it too early for lunch?" She looked at her watch, it was only 11am.

"Ah yes, sorry," Minji replied, embarrassed. To be honest, she had no interest in whatever Hanni was trying to sell, she was just using this as an opportunity to spend time with her lover.

"So the design is actually still being processed by the design department. But we have contacted Netflix and they agreed to put your product on their newest k-drama. For idols, I think Le Serrafim will be a good choice because their popularity amongst the teens in Korea right now, as well as globally." Minji explained.

"That sounds great!" Hanni gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm glad you like it," Minji said, grinning. She slapped shut her laptop and the screen on the projector immediately turned to blank.

Minji then seductively emerged from the back of the table, revealing a short skirt.

She walked dramatically over to Hanni, then leaned forward, whispering in a low voice, "So, baby, wanna get lunch now?"

She then proceeded to sit on Hanni's lap. Feeling Minji's body on her, Hanni immediately heated up as she adverted Minji's eye contact, looking to the back of the room.

"Minji..." She stuttered.

"Yes baby?" Minji asked, she slowly closed the distance between her and Hanni, and went for her neck, nibbling on it.

"Ohh... Minji..." Hanni moaned, before coming back to her senses and pushing Minji off. "Stop!"

"Ouch!" Minji fell flat on the ground, "What was that Hanni?"

"What was that Minji?" Hanni asked, angry. "I came here to do business with you, not for you to suddenly start giving me hickeys!"

She stood up, grabbing her purse furiously. "Maybe this was a mistake."

Minji immediately went after Hanni, apologising, "Sorry Hanni... I won't do it again."

Hanni huffed, "You better not, see you tomorrow."

"Yea, see you tomorrow," Minji bite her lower lip, regretting her actions as she watched Hanni leave early.

As Hanni entered her house, she flopped on her bed, screaming in her sheets.

"OMG, THAT WAS SO HOT," She exclaimed. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME KIM MINJI?"

Author's Note: I wanted to turn this chapter into smut so badly :(

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!