Chapter 6: The Kiss

"The next task, every player must form groups of 2 and are given ten marbles each. You can play any games, but no violence. Whoever wins the game of choice gets to proceed to the other round," The actor in the guard costume announced.

Everyone gathered together and separated into their groups before the guards brought them to their own secluded corner, where a camera was following them closely and tightly, capturing their every move.

"So, how would you like to play this?" Hanni asked innocently, with her lips smudged up, facing Minji.

"I don't know, random girl I just met from 1 minute ago," Minji faked a smile, it was so obvious that she didn't know how to act.

"Cut!" The director shouted, "Do you know how to act tall girl?"

"No?" Minji tilted her head.

"Just let the short girl do the talking and respond minimalistically, action!" The director repeated.

Everyone got back to their original positions.

"So, how would you like to play this?" Hanni asked innocently, with her lips smudged up, facing Minji once again.

"I don't know," Minji said, removing the part where she called Hanni "a random girl she just met from 1 minute ago"

"Let's play who can fit as many marbles in their mouth wins!" Hanni suggested with her usual bubbly self.

"Um, sure," Minji said, weirded out but obliging to the director's request for her to talk less.

Hanni started putting the marbles into her mouth one by one, and there she filled in 12 marbles before she spat them out.

Her silava enguled the exposed area of the marbles, sparkling and gooey.

Minji gulped as she took the marbles one by one, putting them into her mouth as well. Surprisingly, Minji put in 15 marbles before gagging them out.

"Cut!" The director shouted again. "You're supposed to lose tall girl!" He rolled his eyes and facepalmed himself.

Minji apologised to the crew and set, who were eyeing her furiously for having to retake the scene so many times. "Sorry! I promise I'll treat everyone lunch!"

That seemed to sastify everyone as they returned to their position for the third time.

"Third times the charm right?" Minji looked at Hanni cheerfully, who was still judging her.

"Action!" The director repeated once more.

The dialogue repeated again, with Hanni asking how should they play this, Minji saying she doesn't know, and Hanni suggesting her weird game once again.

This time, the competitively side of Hanni came out as she stuffed 16 disgustingly drenched marbles into her mouth, before she coughed them out.

"Ha! See if you can beat that!" Hanni scoffed, punching her chest as if choking on food.

Minji warily picked up the other watery marbles, before looking at them with must regret, why did she ever signed up to this? She hurriedly stuffed them into their mouth, with a string of Hanni's silava still attached to her hand. She quickly shook it and plopped the marbles out in disgust.

"Player 096 has won," The guard beside them announced as he walked towards Minji, pointing a gun towards her head.

"No!" Hanni shouted as she rushed towards Minji before grabbing her head and pulling it to her lips, pressing her lips tightly against her.

That seemed to caught Minji off-guard, she was internally screaming: WHY DID HANNI JUST KISS ME?

Minji didn't want to hesitate anymore as she reciprocated the gesture, slowly moving her mouth to join Hanni.

Bang!

The sound from the gun went off, but Minji was still kissing Hanni.

"Cut!" The director shouted angrily, before giving up, "Ugh we'll fix it in post-production with visual effects."

That seemed to get the two of their attention before they  pushed each other off, both of their cheeks still thoroughly flushed and red.

They would be lying if they said they didn't enjoy that kiss.

"You're supposed to lay down on that mat!" Hanni screamed awkwardly, pointing at the mat on the floor. She wanted to talk about anything but the amazing kiss they shared just now.

"Oh!" Minji seemed to get the idea that this was all part of the act as she pouted disappointingly, "Sorry."

Hanni heaved a sigh of dismay, "It's okay big girl." Before the both of them intertwined their hands together and walked off stage.

Please vote for the story as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!