Chapter 9: The Kiss and The Confession

"Baby, calm down," Minji said, patting her back. "We're gonna find a way."

"How?" Hanni asked, "It's all over the internet, it's over..."

Minji hated to see Hanni liked this, it made her heart-broken to see Hanni so defeated.

"It's over the internet right, let's find a way to convince people that it's healthy, through the internet as well."

"That's..." Hanni thought, "Actually a good idea!"

Minji smirked, "Of course! They don't call me the marketing genius for nothing."

Hanni squinted her eye, "Who calls you that..."

"Uhm, me?" Minji replied, not even batting an eye on the girl.

"Okay so let's create a tikok," Hanni told Minji, "Young people love tiktok."

"Are we not young?" Minji raised her eyebrows, kind of insulted from Hanni's remarks.

Hanni rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean. And we need something to spark some controversy for attention..."

Minji thought hard, and then a smile appeared from the corner of her mouth, "How about you kiss me in the tiktok. A rich cooperate CEO from Australia, kissing the richest girl in Korea, that would surely gain you lots of traction."

Hanni agreed, "But... are you down for it?"

Minji shurrged, "I don't mind."

Hanni clicked the record button as she held her product, "Guys! Our product is totally healthy."

Minji nodded, joining in, "And we only use natural ingredients. Such as tomatoes and chilli for the colouring, nothing artificial added."

"It's so good that when we eat it," Hanni talked, as they both took a bite in the Kimchi, "We want to kiss each other."

"It rekindles the love," Minji said cheesily, before putting her Kimchi-stained red lips on Hanni's, seemingly licking it all off.

Hanni felt a hand on her waist as she put her palm over it, pushing it closer as her body temperature rises up significantly. Her cheeks turned rosey pink, with blood vessels popping out.

Minji's tongue travelled from Hanni's upper lips to lower lips, before entering her mouth, giving way as they danced together.

"You taste good," Minji whispered, fliting with Hanni.

"You think so?" Hanni opened her eyes, looking lovingly into Minji, who was bright red as well.

"Mhm," Minji hummed, "I miss this taste."

Hanni pulled away, adverting Minji's eyes, before ending the video.

She then looked at Minji, and confessed, "I remember yesterday night. I meant what I said Kim Minji."

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!