Chapter 10: The Epilogue

She then looked at Minji, and confessed, "I remember yesterday night. I meant what I said Kim Minji."

"What...?" Minji asked, half-confused, half-bewildered.

"I love you, Kim Minji, I have and always will," Hanni confessed once more, before thrusting her body forward to punch a kiss on Minji's unexpecting lips.

Minji ferociously kissed back, and it ended up being an intense make-out session, with the couple until breaking apart for a few seconds to gasp for air, before going for another round.

"I love you too Hanni Pham, you have no idea how long I've waited for you. I've changed," Minji told her, "I promise I will be loyal to you from now on."

"And I will never leave," Hanni promised cutely, "Never ever, I will be beside you, my whole life."

1 month later

"Thanks for your help Ms Kim," Hanni nodded. "My product is now my best-seller!"

"You're welcome Ms Pham," Minji smiled, "Or should I say... Mrs Kim!"

Minji got on one knee, "Hanni, I know our relationship wasn't a smooth one. I know I messed up, over and over again, watch you leave more then once. But I've thought about it, for a long time, I promised myself, if the world gave me a second chance, I will make you mine. Hanni Pham, will you please marry me and be my wife?"

Hanni gasped dramatically as she extended her finger, "Just make me Mrs Kim already Minji."

Both of them chuckled as Minji hurriedly slide the diamond ring on Hanni.

"It fits... perfectly," Hanni stated, twirling around like a fairy after observing her ring carefully.

"Of course, because you're meant to be mine," Minji shrugged, standing back up.

Hanni rolled her eyes, "Stop being so cheesy. I could see the bump in your pockets when we were coming out today, you weren't slick man."

Minji immediately turned red and became flustered as she looked down. And there it was, a square-shaped lump in her right pocket.

"But that's cute of you," Hanni flirted before laying one big kiss on Minji's lips as she wrapped her hands around her, embracing her warm gesture with her own, pinching her waist slightly and pulling her closer towards her body.

As if time weren't there, they kissed and kissed, as they opened their eyes, the sun was already down.

They intertwined their hands, as they finally are, wife and wife.

In Minji's Diary:

Dear Diary,

A saying goes: If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

I can finally testify to this. Hanni Pham is finally mine.

Thanks for everything.

Hanni's Wife

Author's Note: I know the ending is a bit sudden but I hope you guys enjoy this short story! Please check out my other books! Thank you so much!

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!