Chapter 5: Squid Game

"So what we doing today?" Hanni cheerfully asked, plopping up and down beside the taller girl.

"We're going to visit the set of Squid Game, they're advertising your new product, we're going to monitor the shoot," Minji told her, before Hanni jumped in front of them.

"What!" Hanni shouted.

"You don't like Squid Game?" Minji asked, worried.

"I love it! You got Squid Game to feature my product?" Hanni questioned in disbelief, as if Minji was lying to her, "I love you Kim Minji! My product will surely sold out now!"

Minji heaved a sigh of relief.

As they arrived to the scene, they met HoYeong Jung, an actor on the show.

"Hey I'm," Hanni introduced herself.

"Hanni! You are as pretty as everyone said you are!" She complimented the shorter girl, checking her out, much to Minji's dismay and jealousy.

"And you're HoYeong Jung, wow, you're body, you're so tall!" Hanni commented, before Minji crossed her arms.

"I thought I was the tall one in your life," Minji bickered, pouting her lips like a sad puppy.

Hanni didn't seem to get the hint though, "But she is so much taller! And her hips, her curve, wow this is exactly what I imagined a model would look like..."

"Yea let's get this over with," Minji rolled her eyes, dragging Hanni to sit down on one of the chairs beside the green screen as the actors got in place.

Before the director said action, he suddenly turned towards the crowd sitting down.

"Can 2 of you volunteer," He clasped his hands together, pleading, "We're short of 2 actors for this scene, 2 of our actors are on sick leave right now."

Hanni immediately shot up, this was her dream to act in a K-drama.

"We will!" She declared, holding Minji's hand up along with her.

"Uh Hanni, I don't know how to act..." Minji protested silently.

"Don't worry! The camera won't be on you both for long," He said, "I just need you both to be playing the marbles game, just improvise."

Hanni nodded, dragging Minji on set.

"Anything else?" She asked hopefully, she had wanted to get more screentime on her first show.

"I need you two to kiss at the end, before the tall one gets shot to death," He said.

Minji looked at Hanni worriedly, "Shot to death?" The fact that they had to kiss completely hovered off and disappeared out of her mind when she heard she had to die. "I'm too young to die."

"Don't worry it's just acting, you're not really dead silly," Hanni said, chuckling at Minji's cuteness.

"Everyone in place!" The director shouted loudly before clipping his board.

"Action!"

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!