Chapter 4: The Sponsor

As Minji readied for the shoot, she called Hanni.

"Hey girl, when are you here?" She asked through the phone, checking her watch.

"I'm almost there, gimme like 5 minutes," Hanni said before hanging up. Minji rolled her eyes, Hanni's old habits of always being late still prevails 10 years later.

At this moment, the Le Serrafim group appeared.

"Hey," The pupu girl said, "You must be Minji right?"

"I am, and you are..." Minji embarrassedly questioned, "Sorry I don't really have a firm grasp of K-pop."

"I'm Chaewon," The leader introduced herself. "This is Sakura." As if on cue, Sakura bowed and greeted Minji and extended her hand for Minji to shake it.

Minji took the gesture kindly as she approached every single girl to shake their hands subsequently.

"This is Yunjin, this is Kazuha, and this is our youngest, Eunchae." Chaewon said.

The youngest maknae waved cutely, making Minji chuckle.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" was heard, but far away.

Everyone turned around as they saw a sweat-filled Hanni, running in heels.

"Hello we're Le-" Chaewon spoke up again to repeat what she had said.

"Le Serrafim! Yes! I'm a big fearnot! I even attended your last concert!" Hanni said, fangirling around them.

"My bias is you Yunjin," She smirked, bumping playfully into the American girl. "So shall we get this started?" She rubbed her hands impatiently.

"Of course!" Sakura said, before the group went to start taking pictures with the product.

On the sideline, Minji and Hanni watched in silence and awe at how the girls were able to pose perfectly for the camera.

"I can't believe you got THE Le Serrafim to advertise for our products!" Hanni said, planting a kiss on Minji's cheeks.

Minji, shocked, wide-eyedly processed what Hanni did as she remembered how they use to kiss each other's cheeks back when they were still in school.

Those lips were still as soft and as lumptious as they used to be, Minji thought to herself.

"Hello? Ms Kim?" An employee snapped her finger in Minji's face, before Minji realised that she had been out of reality for too long. Hanni was no longer beside her but instead talking to the Le Serrafim members.

"Yes?" Minji asked awkwardly, turning to face the staff.

"I'm going to need you and Ms Pham to take some photos as well," She requested.

"Sure, I'll go tell her that," Minji nodded before walking up to Hanni.

"Pham pham, they need us in the photos as well," Minji notified her.

Hanni tilted her head up, "Huh? Why?"

"I don't know?" Minji replied.

"But I ran here, my sweat basically ruined the makeup! If I knew I were going to be in front of a camera I would've taken a taxi." Hanni told her.

"Aren't you like rich? Why did you run here!" She raised her eyebrows.

"Air pollution and global warming, duh." Hanni said as if it was an obvious thing.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful as always Pham pham," Minji reassured her, before taking out a foundation pad from her purse and patting it gently on Hanni's baby face, with Hanni closing her eyes and lips pursed, facing Minji.

"There," Minji said, resisting the urge to kiss Hanni's perfectly heart-shaped lips.

Hanni jumped up in joy as her bubbly personality shown through and they skipped to take the photos.

Minji stared at Hanni's expensive beauty, "Where am I going to find a girl like you..."

Eunchae approached Minji, "Are you into her?"

Taken aback, Minji came clean. "Yea."

"I knew it!" The youngest fist-pumped in the air, "We were making a bet, and me and Kazuha won! Hey, I bet she's into you as well."

"I don't think it's like that," Minji chewed on her bottom lip, "I messed up big time when we were kids, she's not ready to forgive me for that yet."

"Well, if you really want to make up for it, you gotta show her," The innocent girl said before skipping happily back to her group, with Chaewon, Sakura and Yunjin looking furiously at Minji as they slapped their paper bills on Kazuha and Eunchae's hands.

After Minji finished her photoshoot, the photographer requested for a group photo.

"Ms Kim and Ms Pham, can you move closer?" The photographer instructed, moving his hands towards his left and his right as if moving his puppets around the screen.

Minji and Hanni awkwardly inched closer towards each other, still remaining a respectful distance.

At this moment, Yunjin rolled her eyes and pushed Hanni closer to Minji. With Hanni yelping and falling onto Minji's shoulders before her face turned red and smile uncontrollably.

"Perfect, 3, 2, 1" The camera flash went off before blinding everyone. With the girls blinking weirdly,  trying to regain their temporarily loss vision.

After today, Minji and Hanni thanked Le Serrafim for their participation.

"Thank you for coming," Hanni said, waving goodbyes that she did not want to say.

All of the Le Serrafim members bowed respectfully before walking away. As they did, all of them turned in sync and looked at Minji, before shouting, "You got this!" and they pulled out their fist, cheering her on. Eunchae must've planned this with her other members.

"What was that about?" Hanni asked, oblivious to everything.

Author's Note: Yay I included Le Serrafim but as idols. Guest appearance lmao! Hopefully you liked it! Who else would you like to see in this story!

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!