Witches, Vampires and Werewolves

*November 1822*

"It's time Niklaus..." I looked at Klaus and he looked to Marcellus, he was sitting on the sofa reading a book Elijah gave him.

Lucy: "Marcellus?"Marcellus: "Yes Lucy?" he looked up

Lucy: "Marcellus?"
Marcellus: "Yes Lucy?" he looked up.
Klaus: "Come here to us!" Klaus gave him a sign that he should sit between us and he did.
Lucy: "Do you believe in magic my dear?"
Marcellus: "Umm...yes, Elijah told me everything has magic in it, but I didn't understand how he meant that." he looked confused.
Lucy: "What if I tell you that there are creatures with magic abilities? Would you believe me?"
Marcellus: "Yes I would believe you, you would never lie to me..."
Klaus: "Exactly, so there are people that are different, they look normal but in the inside they are not human."
Marcellus: "What are they?"
Lucy: "Have you ever heard of witches?"
Marcellus: "Yes in books, but they aren't real."
Lucy: "They are real, maybe not like in the books but they are real, some of them are good and some are bad, some of them are not using their powers and some are very powerful."
Marcellus: "Have you ever met a witch?"
Klaus: "My mother was a witch, a powerful witch."
Marcellus: "Really? And your father? Was he human?"
Klaus: "Well me and my siblings don't have the same father, their father was human, but my father was a werewolf."
Marcellus: "What? A werewolf? Did he had to turn under the full moon like in the books?"
Klaus: "Yes, but only if they have killed someone before or somebody died because of them."
Marcellus: "So are you a werewolf too?"
Klaus: "Technically yes, but nobody knew that he was my dad, I never met him, everyone thought that I have the same father."
Marcellus: "How did they found out?"
Klaus: "So my mother had 6 children but one day our youngest brother was killed by a werewolf and my mother had to find a way to protect us."
Marcellus: "What did she do?"
Klaus: "She found a spell to make us immortal, we had to drink blood and then our father killed us, when we woke up we had to drink human blood and we were immortal, our mother created the first vampires."
Marcellus: "Vampires? You are a vampire?"
Klaus: "Me, my siblings and their father are the original vampires. On the day that I killed the first person because I was a vampire, I activated my werewolf side and it came out that I wasn't my fathers son. I was half werewolf and half vampire, a hybrid. Well my mother put a curse on me so I'm only a vampire, not a werewolf, when I tried to break the curse Lucy's sister Katerina betrayed us and so I couldn't break it."
Marcellus: So Lucy has a sister? Is she human? Are you human Lucy?
Lucy: Well I'm the older sister, my father was a werewolf too and his mother was a witch, so I was born with both of these genes, my sister was born human, because her father was human. When I met Klaus I got turned into a vampire so I could be with him forever. I became the original tribrid. Vampire, witch and werewolf."
Marcellus: So you are all 3? How is that possible? And what can you do with your powers? Do you kill people?"
Lucy: "Yes I'm all 3, I can use witchcraft, turn into a werewolf, have super strength and speed, I can compel humans, heal directly when I get hurt, can't be killed and..." she shows her fangs. "I can do this. There are some more but I can't tell everything. And we need to drink blood to survive so yes we are killing people, but we never hurt kids, so don't be scared."
Marcellus: "So how old are you?"
Klaus: "I'm 833 years old, but my body is still 21 because I'm immortal, I can't be killed."
Lucy: And I am 352 years old, but I'm immortal too so my body is still 21."
Marcellus eyes widened and he looked at me.
Klaus: "Do you have more questions?"
Marcellus: "Let me think...you are a hybrid with a curse that makes you only an original vampire like your siblings, Lucy is a tribrid, you are immortal and drink human blood to survive. No I don't have any questions, I just need some time to think about everything..."
Lucy: Of course, take your time."

After Marcellus went to his room I looked at Klaus, we talked about that he wasn't that scared and that I thought that he would react different but I was happy that we did it, because he trusts us. I was just hoping that he wouldn't be starting to be scared because it was so much new information for him.