Mystic Falls

*July 2011*

I felt a witch near me, I heard her talking to someone. It was quiet but loud enough for me.
"We need to find that tribrid girl Elena! She is the key, don't you understand?!"
"Bonnie is right Elena! She could help us."
"But what if she's evil, we don't know anything about her, only that she exists and what her powers are"
"I found something! I can feel magic!"
In between second I heard the stone around me break and I suddenly felt my magic come back into my body. I opened my eyes and looked at 3 young women, one was blond, she had a beautiful smile and I felt she was a vampire, the other one had dark hair and darker skin, the witch that broke the curse on me. And the last one...she looked like me...a doppelgänger...
"She's a doppelgänger?" the blond girl said shocked.
"Not exactly..." I heard my quiet voice "my sister is a doppelgänger but I'm not, I don't have the doppelgänger blood."
"Wait your sister is a doppelgänger?" the witch asked me.
"Yes. Would you mind tell me your names, why you are here and what year it is blondie?" I said.
"Oh sorry...my name is Caroline Forbes, that's Bonnie Bennet and the doppelgänger is Elena, Elena Gilbert. We have a big problem and we need a very powerful creature to help us, we found a dairy of a guy named Elijah Mikaelson, he wrote about you." she explained.
"Elijah..." I whispered.
"It's the 3rd July 2011 by the way." Elena added.
"What!" I jumped up. "No! This is a joke right? This can't be true! No! No! No!" I broke down crying. "I've been in there for 91 years!"
"How did this happen?" Bonnie asked.
"I...I don't kn-" suddenly I remembered everything from that day. "It was Halloween 1920...I was in the opera with my husband, I was feeling strange and I went to the bathroom but on my way a man pulled me into a dark room and tried to kill me. It didn't work so he let a witch put a curse on me that would make me sleep...until you broke the curse when you broke that stone around me! Thank you..."
"You're welcome. Come on we will bring you out of here!" Bonnie said and I thought she was very nice to me but I still didn't trust her.
"So what exactly are you? How old are you?" the doppelgänger asked me.
"Don't be so nosy little doppelgänger, I will tell you when I know I can trust you and you tell me why I am here." I said cold. "And now I need blood before I eat one of you!"

They brought me to a house, it was very dark but I liked the vintage vibe it had. I heard 4 heartbeats in the house when we arrived but I didn't expected it to be like that. A man with dark hair opened the door, he was kinda hot and as I saw he was Elena's boyfriend and his name was Damon.

The man behind him was his brother Stefan, Caroline's boyfriend