Mikaelson princess

I woke up in the morning feeling bad, not because of the alcohol but because of what happened the night before. Katherine passed me a coffee.

"You alright?" she asked me.
"Not really."
"Why? It can't be because of the alcohol. Did you do something?"
"Yes..."
"Who did you kill?" her voice sounded a little too excited.
"No one. But I kissed someone."
"Please don't tell me it's Kol."
"How do you know?"
"Lucy!"
"What?! I was drunk and he let me so why not?" I asked confused.
"You are still married to his brother! What are you going to do when he finds out?"
"I left him so I don't care."
"But you still love him!" she now yelled.
"Why would you think that?"
"Oh come on Lucy. You've been married to him for over 500 years." he voice softened and she looked at me.
"I know."

For a moment it was quiet, then there was a knock on the door. Katherine opened and Elijah was standing outside.
"Good morning Katerina, may I come in please."
"Well if it isn't the noble Elijah Mikaelson. I bet you want to talk to my sister."
"Yes I do, now may I come in? It's urgent."
"Let him in Kat!" I shouted from the kitchen.
"Fine. Come in." she said and Elijah walked into our apartment.
"You have a lovely home. So where is Lucy?"
"I'm here Elijah." I walked into the living room and hugged him before sitting down on the couch.

" I walked into the living room and hugged him before sitting down on the couch

"You alright?" he asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine. Why are you here?"
"Katerina would you mind leaving us alone for a moment?" he turned to my sister and she left.
"Lucy...Niklaus left the town."
"Why? Where did he go?" I asked having a weird feeling in my stomach.
"He went to New Orleans yesterday."
"Well I left him so I don't care."
"He found out people are planning something against him and if you stay here alone they will come after you to hurt him. We are leaving tomorrow."
"I'm not leaving Elijah! I'm finally with my sister."
"Okay, I'm not forcing you to come with us.
But if you decide otherwise, call me."
"I will. And by the way, I can protect myself."
"I never doubted that." he said and smiled before he left.

In the evening I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. It was getting dark and I sat on a bench when I heard footsteps behind me.
"Who ever you are I don't want to talk." I said into the dark but before I could turn around I was knocked out.

I woke up in a dark basement, it was cold and water was dripping down the walls behind me. I tried to stand up but then I recognized the chains on my wrists and ankles and tried to break them with my magic but I was to weak from all the vervain and wolfsbane that was in my veins.
I heard someone opening the door of the room I was in and it was...Damon Salvatore. Of course it was him, I should've known earlier.
"Oh the Mikaelson princess finally woke up from her slumber." he scoffed.
"What did you do to me?"
"Oh just some antimagical chains, vervain and wolfbane."
"Why am I here Damon!?" I yelled with my weak voice.
"Because Klaus left and we want to know why."
"He left because he has business to do and now let me go."
"Oh really? And his siblings just decided to help him with his business trip? What about you? Why are you still here?"
"Me and Klaus are not a couple anymore. He cheated on me, so I left him. And now-"
I started coughing blood.
"Oh Lucy I don't fall for your little games." Damon laughed darkly.

Stefan came in and saw me.
"What did you do to her brother?" he asked.
"Oh she's just playing games."
"I don't think so...she has these chains on, remember. She can't use her magic."
"Oh shit! I forgot about that. But what is happening to her then?"
"I don't know but it doesn't look good. Take off the chains! I'm getting Bonnie!" he said and ran up the stairs.
Damon rolled his eyes and took the chains off of me. I collapsed immediately but he caught me and brought me upstairs into the living room.