Chaos in the streets of New Orleans

So me and Katherine went through all the big streets of New Orleans, to all the great bars and restaurants until we were nothing but two giggling girls that other people would've probably taken for tourists.

But I didn't care because I felt free in that moment...until someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty alleyway before I could react. When I realized what was happening I was already looking into a pair bright blue eyes.
"What the hell are you doing here?! Weren't you supposed to stay at the house unless you're with Nik or Elijah?!" Rebekah whisper yelled.
"Yes but have you ever seen me doing anything other people told me to? I don't care about rules, not even when Nik makes them."
"But maybe you should!" she said.
"Yes but maybe I shouldn't!  I don't wanna be treated like a fragile thing that is about to break any second!"
"I understand how you feel but you are pregnant with a Mikaelson baby which makes you a target for every single one of our enemies. We want to protect you."
"I know...but I can take care of myself and I have Katerina around again, she protects me in case something bad happens."
"Fine. I can't make you do anything but I swear Nik is gonna dagger me again if he finds out so you owe me something."
"Thank you so much Bekah, you're the best."
"I know."

And then she was gone so I went to find Katherine. I called her and looked for her through almost the whole French Quarter but I couldn't find her, she was gone like she was never there.

New Orleans witches clearly were a pain in the ass because when I found my sister she was knocked out in an empty bar, her system full of any kinds of herbs and an ugly mark on the back of her neck that I couldn't clearly identify until she woke up.

"Hey Kat, what happened? Are you okay?" I rushed to her side but she just looked at me with bloodshot eyes and a suspicious look on her face.
"You! You betrayed me! You poisened me!" she screamed and grabbed me to press me against the nearby wall and stuck her teeth into my neck.
I pushed her off me and to my luck she fell against a bar chair and broke her neck before she could do something worse to me. But what to do now? I was in an empty bar without any people around and on witch property since the bar was owned by one of the most feared witches in town.
Obviously I couldn't carry her anywhere since I was 7 months pregnant so the only solution was to call for help.

"Hello Lucy, what can I help you with?" Elijah's smooth voice rang through the phone.
"Umm...I might actually need help, serious help."
"What are you saying? Aren't you at home?"
"I might have went out with Katerina and we had a little witch incident. I'll explain later, you have to come to Lillian's bar near the cemetery, be quick it's urgent."
"I'm on my way."

Only a few minutes later Elijah was standing in the doorframe with a serious expression on his face.
"What happened?"
"I found her here unconscious and when she woke up it was like-"
"I asked what exactly happened, how did you come here?" I took a deep breath.
"Katerina surprised me, we went to the town and then Rebekah came and pulled me into an alleyway and when I returned to the street and she was gone and than I found her here. Unconscious and full of herbs. She woke up and attacked me and I think the witches did something to her, like a curse or something. I can't identify it."
"And because we knew something similar would happen you were supposed to stay in the house. I hope this teaches you for the future. Now let's get Katerina out here before she wakes up."

And just like that Katherine was brought home by us. Nik wasn't home and Rebekah and Elijah promised not to tell him as long as I stayed in the house and follow the rule from then on. Katherine woke up short after and after the herbs left her system she was almost normal again the only thing that remained was the suspicious mark of the back of her neck.

I'm so sorry it takes me so long to post new chapters but here is a new one, I hope you like it and I'm really trying to post chapters more often from now on. Thank you all for support and for all the reads and votes, I truly appreciate these things.