Usual family drama

When I got home everything was silent in the house, I got inside seeing Rebekah and Kol daggered on the floor and Elijah with a broken neck in the kitchen. So I speeded up into Klaus' Galerie. I kicked open the door and he looked at me very confused.
"Where have you been love?" he asked.
"Well I got kidnapped by my lovely younger sister but guess what we get along again not like you and your siblings."
"Oh please love don't bring that up now!"
"Why not? I came into this house seeing all three of my best friends unconscious on the floor, wouldn't you also be a little concerned about something like that?"
"It was necessary."
"Oh yeah right I forgot! You know what would've been necessary too? Telling me that you cheated on me the last 90 years while I was gone!" I started yelling but I tried to stay calm.
"Oh please that wasn't cheating love."
"So you admit it! Sleeping with other women isn't cheating, right."
"Lucy listen, all of this didn't mean-"
"I don't wanna hear it." I felt a tear rolling down my face.
"I'm leaving."
"Fine! Then leave!"

And so I ran out of the room to pack my stuff but in the hallway was standing Elijah who just recovered from his broken neck. The problem was I was crying and I knew I had to tell him what happened or he wouldn't let me leave.
"Lucy, my dear what happened?" his voice was worried and he came up to me and pulled me in a hug.
"Niklaus cheated on me...and he doesn't even care that I'm leaving..."
"I know, we wanted to tell you but Niklaus made sure we couldn't tell you when you got home. Who told you?"
"Katerina. She kind of kidnapped me but then we talked about everything that happened and I have the feeling that I can trust her again."
"So what are you doing now?"
"I will move in with her until I'm ready to come home again."
"Just remember you are always welcome here."
"Thank you Elijah."
And so I left.

*August 2011*

It's been a while since I left the Mikaelsons, I've been meeting up with Elijah sometimes to talk about my problems or I've been going out with Kol and Rebekah like this day.
I was getting ready when Damon and Stefan came into our apartment.
"Hey Damon! Hey Stefan!" I greeted both of them.
"Hey Lucy, are you going somewhere? Damon asked me.
"Yes I'm going to a club with Kol and Rebekah."
"Alright have fun." Damon said.
"You look lovely by the way." Stefan said.
"Thank you. See ya later Kat!"
"See you! And don't get to drunk!"

So I left to meet Rebekah and Kol on my front door waiting.
"Hey Kol! Hey Bex!"
"Omg Lucy you look gorgeous!" Rebekah said.
"Yes you do." Kol answered kissing my hand.

" Kol answered kissing my hand

Lucy's outfit

"So where are we going tonight ladies?" Kol asked and Rebekah and me looked at each other.
"Electric Avenue!" we both yelled at the same time and Kol gave us a 'are you serious' look.
"We always go there." he said.
"I know but the drinks are good and the music is fantastic. It's our favorite. So pleaseee Kol!"
"Fine"

So we drove to the club, it was in the next town only about 5 miles away.
We were dancing and drinking a lot, maybe I've been drinking a little much because after I was dancing with Kol I pulled him aside and kissed him.
"Whoa Lucy what was that for?" he asked me with a big smile on his face.
"I don't know I just wanted to kiss you."
"Alright then." he kissed me again and before I could even think about it we were already on the other side of the club making out. After a few minutes Rebekah found us and she just pulled me out of the club.
"Bekah! What are you doing?" I asked her annoyed.
"No no no! What are you doing? You just made out with Kol! Lucy what if Klaus finds out!"
"I don't care if he finds out!"
"Hey ladies what are you doing?" Kol walked out of the club.
"Kol! You can't just make out with Lucy! She is still Nik's wife!"
"She kissed me."
"I don't care we are driving home now!" Rebekah said very annoyed and pulled me into the car to drive me home.

She brought me upstairs to Katherine's apartment.
"Hey Kat!" I shouted into the bedroom.
"God Lucy how much have you been drinking?"
"Too much." Rebekah was standing in the door.
"It's alright you can leave now I will handle her." Katherine said and Rebekah left.
"Lucy...I told you not to drink so much."
"Sorry it was just too much fun." I answered her and later down into the bed and slept in in seconds.