Rules

*later that day*

I arrived at the house, being welcomed by Elijah and Niklaus who were just about to figure out a way to find me. I explained to them what happened when suddenly Rebekah and Kol walked in.

"Bloody hell! Lucy, we searched everywhere for you! Where were you?" Rebekah ran up to me.
"Those witches kidnapped me, well they didn't know who they were dealing with so I killed one of them and knocked the other one out."
"That sounds kinda boring. Did you at least threaten them or something?" Kol said leaning in the doorframe.
"Of course, I never leave without a threat."
"Can you all please take this seriously? They went after her!" Elijah exclaimed.
"Calm down Elijah. Everything is fine, I'm fine, the baby is fine. They won't make the same mistake again." I said calmly.
"Lucy! They could've killed the child! My child!" Klaus walked out of the corner he was standing in, looking like he would murder anyone who just looked at him in a wrong way.
"I know...but they didn't, so can you please calm down?"
"No I can't, those goddamn witches went after my wife, my child, my own blood. They are not getting away with that!" he yelled now.
"Well one of them didn't, so we have one less problem on our looong list of problems."
"You are not going to leave to house again without one of us being with you." Klaus said.
"You can't tell me to do anything nor lock me in here." I yelled.
"I can because I'm your husband!"
"Children please, can you keep it down?" Elijah said in the usual way when he's annoyed but doesn't want to show it.
"If anyone is searching for me, I'm upstairs."

I said before walking out of the salon and up the stairs into Klaus' and my shared bedroom. I sat on the bed thinking about everything that happened within the last few hours. I was kidnapped! Me, the wife of Klaus Mikaelson!

Normally I would've ran out, turned into a werewolf and just walked through the woods not thinking about anything that was going on but I was pregnant. I couldn't turn into a wolf while I was pregnant and in that moment I really wish I wasn't. Everything was too much for me and for the first time in months I started crying.

I cried so bad I thought I wouldn't be able to stop but then suddenly someone knocked on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone but the person knocked several times, obviously not leaving me alone so I just opened to door. Just when I was about to yell at the person for disturbing me I looked into my sisters eyes.

"Hey Lucy, are you okay?" she asked me but before I could answer I already found myself hugging her tightly while crying into her shoulder

"Hey Lucy, are you okay?" she asked me but before I could answer I already found myself hugging her tightly while crying into her shoulder. She didn't say anything, she just held me in her arms. After a while I let go of her.
"I'm so sorry Kat. I didn't mean to overwhelm you like tha-"
"It's fine Lucy. You don't need to apologize. Are you alright? How's the baby?"
"I guess I'll be alright...the baby is fine too. She's started to kick just a few days ago."
"Yes! The bartender owes me 20$ now." she says smiling.
"What are you talking about?" I was confused.
"I had a bet with the bartender of the mystic grill about the gender of your baby and since you said 'she' I assume it's a girl."
"Now it makes sense...well at least the part with the money. And yes it's a girl. What are you doing here? Did you miss me that much?"
"Honestly, yes I did. It's pretty boring in Mystic Falls without my sister being around and drinking with me. So I thought why not visit you here, I always wanted to see New Orleans and you could show me the city."
I sighed. "I can't, Nik and Elijah are locking me in here unless one of them is with me."
"Why that? You are the strongest creature in the world and the best survivor, after me of course."
"I got kidnapped by some stupid little witches just two days ago and Nik has got new enemies  since the moment he took a step into the city so obviously I'm a walking target for everyone who dislikes the Mikaelsons"
"Well good thing you never cared about rules."
"You're right! And you are with me so where's the problem? Let's go!"

I just changed my outfit and refreshed my makeup so nobody would see how much I cried within the last two hours and me and Katherine went on a big tour through New Orleans.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I just had so much going on and I didn't have any ideas how to continue the story  but here's a new part.